Commercial, Financial and Business Law Firm in Geneva, Switzerland
Law Firm OverviewCROCE & Associes SA is a family law firm located in Geneva. The Company is specialized in international, business and commercial law, including, tax and banking law.
Our lawyers, all admitted to the Swiss Bar, advise both private and commercial clients in the conduct of their business.
CROCE & Associes SA offers its private clients the full range of "family office" services including wealth management, estate planning and legal advice on work and residency permits in Switzerland.
CROCE & Associes SA also uses its vast experience in the areas of banking law and company law to assist corporations in all stages of their development (incorporation, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, credit structuring, litigation, etc.).
As an authorized financial intermediary, the Firm is also active in the field of foundations and trusts, and have thus developed a strong advisory practice.
CROCE & Associes SA proposes its legal services in different languages including French, English, German and Italian and works mainly with clients in Switzerland, Italy, London and Singapore.
Languages: French, English, Italian, German
Areas of Law
Additional Areas of Law: Ship and Aircraft Management; Leasing Rights; Personality Rights; Conciliation; Wealth Management; Asset Management; Residence and Establishment in Switzerland; Asset Management; Commercial Agreements; Company Law.
Areas of Law Description
- Private Clients
CROCE & Associés SA offers its private clients the full range of its “family office” services. It is able to advise on all family law issues and offers its clients, in addition to overall wealth management, a personalized and quality service covering most areas of law, in particular:
Residence and establishment in Switzerland
- Residence permits and work permits;
- Naturalization procedures;
- Negotiation of lump sum tax;
- Purchase and sale of real estate.
Asset management and estate planning
- Asset management (holding companies, trusts, family foundations);
- Tax optimization;
- Estate planning;
- Real estate transactions and property management.
Ship and aircraft management
- Buying and selling;
- Representation before administrative authorities and courts (tax law, immigration law, construction law);
- Representation before civil courts (personality rights, real property rights, employment law, inheritance law, leasing rights);
- Disputes relating to electronic commerce (on-line mediation, conciliation, arbitration, etc.);
- Debt recovery, prosecution, sequestration.
- Commercial Clients
CROCE & Associés SA uses its vast experience in the areas of banking law and company law to offer a multitude of legal services to corporations. It represents and advises a broad range of national and international companies and assists them in all stages of their development. CROCE & Associés SA is particularly active in the following areas:
- Sales agreements and business contracts;
- License agreements (patents and trademarks) and transportation and distribution agreements (petroleum products, etc.);
- Service agreements (powers of attorney, agencies, brokerage, commission);
- Financing contracts (loans, bonds, leasing).
- Incorporation and domiciliation of companies;
- Management and corporate governance;
- Shareholder agreements;
- Restructuring (mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, transfer of assets, purchase and sale of assets, reorganization measures);
- Legal due diligence;
- Corporate finance (financing transactions, credit structuring);
- Tax and estate planning.
Banking and financial law
- Preparing and obtaining permits (licenses for banking, securities dealers, investment funds);
- Organization of banking activities;
- Regulations on the supervision of financial markets (prevention of money laundering and ensuring compliance);
- Stock exchange regulations (listing, ad hoc publicity, reporting obligations, takeover bids);
- Formation of wealth management companies.
Litigation and arbitration
- Representation before administrative authorities and courts (tax authorities, the Competition Commission, financial markets regulation authorities);
- Representation before civil courts (employment law, commercial law, banking law, leasing rights);
- Disputes relating to electronic commerce (on-line mediation, conciliation, arbitration);
- Bankruptcies and arrangements with creditors;
- Commercial mediation and arbitration.
Mr. Lorenzo Croce
Administrative Law, Bankruptcy, Internet Law, Litigation, Property Law
Mr. Franco N. Croce
Arbitration, Banking and Finance, Business and Industry, Tax
Ms. Manuela Robutti - Croce
Business and Industry, Inheritance Law
- Swiss Bar Association
- Geneva Bar Association
- Bar of England and Wales
- Swiss Notaries Association
More Information on Croce & Associes SAFirm Overview
Lawyer Franco N. Croce
Croce & Associes SA News and Publications