Cincinnati Injury Attorney
Law Offices of William B. Strubbe1014 Vine Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Contact Law Offices of William B. Strubbe
Law Firm Overview FREE CONSULTATIONThe Law Offices of William B. Strubbe practices law out of the office in Cincinnati, Ohio. Most of the people and companies Mr. Strubbe represents have cases in the federal and state courts in Hamilton County, Ohio (Cincinnati), as well as the neighboring counties in Ohio and Kentucky.
The staff is dedicated to helping people with legal problems that include Personal Injury Claims, Insurance Coverage and Defense Litigation, Product Liability and Commercial Litigation.
For thirty years Mr. Strubbe has been a personal injury lawyer working in Cincinnati. He consistently receives the highest rating of "AV" from Martindale Hubbell, a legal publishing company that surveys attorneys to rate lawyers by ability. This means he is ranked “at the highest level of professional excellence” by other attorneys and those same attorneys rank my ethical standing as “very high”.
Every two years, thirty hours of lectures on law, ethics and professionalism are required for every lawyer to attend by the Supreme Court of Ohio. He is continually asked to give presentations at these lectures by bar associations and educational organizations. He enjoys teaching other lawyers about insurance and personal injury law, as well as how to try cases, ethics, and professionalism. Doing this allows him to make all lawyers better and keep up with changes in the law.
He has been representing injured clients for almost thirty years. Unlike most personal injury attorneys, he has also been representing, and advising, insurance companies in personal injury lawsuits for just as long. Some say it is a good way to learn things that help one try, win, or settle cases. He is not sure he can say there are any reliable “secrets”, but he has learned how to avoid mistakes, how to make a bad situation better, and how you can make a good situation excellent.
He learned how lawyers, judges, and insurance adjusters make their decisions about a case, and, more importantly, he learned nothing is as successful as hard work, enthusiasm, and courage.
Areas of Law
Additional Areas of Law: Dog Bites; Falls on Public & Private Property; Taser Injury; Injuries Sustained on Unsafe Properties.
Areas of Law Description
The Law Office of William B. Strubbe handles all types of personal injury cases in Cincinnati and throughout Ohio, including:
- Auto Accidents
I have been helping people recover for injuries caused in auto accidents since I became a lawyer. I regularly give continuing education talks to lawyers on how to maximize the recovery for their injured clients, and have served as the Chair of the Ohio State Bar Association’s Negligence Law Committee – a statewide group of lawyers who represent people in auto accident cases.
- Truck Accidents
I have been very successful in getting money from trucking companies and their insurers. If you have been injured in an accident with a truck, why not speak with an experienced truck accident lawyer in Cincinnati. Call me for a free consultation – and let’s find out what you’re entitled too.
- Dog and Animal Attacks
In Ohio, a person who owns or keeps or harbors a dog is responsible for injuries the dog causes to other people, with certain exceptions. I have successfully represented people who were not only bitten but also jumped on and knocked over by dogs.
- Falls on Public & Private Property
I have obtained substantial damages for a number of people who were injured in falls. They included an 88 year old man who was knocked down by an automatic door as he was leaving a dialysis clinic, a retired gentleman who tripped over a low strung cable in a parking lot as he left a race track, a plus-sized photographer’s model who was instructed to jog in place on a platform with unmarked borders, and a woman who slipped on mud that a power company allowed to flow across a public sidewalk that was her only way of getting where she needed to go. If you sustained a fall or other injury, and you think someone else is responsible for it, please contact me.
I have recovered claims against law enforcement for using tasers against innocent persons. One was a young woman in a crowd at a public event who had the misfortune of being near the scene of an arrest; another was a young mother whom sheriff’s deputies held immobile while one of them held a stun drive to her leg for over 4 seconds because she refused to unbraid the extensions in her hair. (She was not being held for any crime, but as a witness to charges against the father of her children). If a taser has been used wrongfully against you, I can help.
- Other Cases
I also handle other types of lawsuits besides personal injury. Since I became an attorney, over 90% of my work has been trying and solving lawsuits. And—when helpful to the people I work for—avoiding suit altogether. For the last thirty years, I have been helping people with all kinds of legal problems. People I have helped include:
• A woman falsely imprisoned when her husband had drained the checking account (without telling her).
• A family whose insurance agent sold them much less insurance than they should have had.
• A commercial artist whose customer posted her copyrighted work on a website without her permission.
• A man whose mother left her entire estate to his sister, including real estate that would have been worthless had my client not built a business on it.
• A home warranty company sued for failing to fix homes that a contractor had built improperly (the contractor paid to fix the home).
• A widow who owned real estate together with 17 of her late husband’s cousins. (The court ordered the real estate sold and the money distributed to the owners; most of my client’s attorney fees were paid by the other owners. This type of lawsuit is called a partition.)
• A woman who bought a house with her partner. We had to sue the partner and take the case to trial. When it became clear the trial would not end well for the partner, we negotiated a settlement that, again, took into account my client’s attorney fees (this was another partition lawsuit).
• A widow whose late husband’s insurer would not pay his disability benefits because it said he had a pre-existing condition (the company paid my client after I sued them).
• A woman whose son’s insurance policy would not pay her death benefits after he was murdered. (The insurance company said it had stopped insuring him when he turned 25. We settled it without filing suit.)
• A hairdresser whose insurance company would not pay after her home burned because she had failed to pay the last premium before the fire. (The insurance company wound up making the payment.)
• An advertising agency which was sued by a TV station after the agency’s customer could not pay its bill. I won a jury trial for the agency.
Mr. William Burrows Strubbe
Accident, Litigation, Personal Injury
More Information on Law Offices of William B. StrubbeInjury Attorney in Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, OH Auto Accident Lawyer
Dog Bite Attorney, Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
Taser Injury Attorney, Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio Insurance Claims Law Firm
Truck Accident Attorney, Cincinnati, OH
Law Offices of William B. Strubbe Blog