Pollack Law Group, PC

SouthBorough, Massachusetts Family Law Attorneys

Pollack Law Group, PC

304 Turnpike Road
Southborough, Massachusetts 01772

Phone(508) 502-7002 or(855) 997-0533

Website www.pollacklawgroup.com
E-mail  Contact Irwin Pollack

Free ConsultationFree Consultation

Law Firm Overview

Pollack Law Group P.C. in Southborough, MA, provides legal representation for families who are struggling. The firm takes cases relating to divorce, custody, father's rights, gay and lesbian divorces, and military divorce. Regardless of the issue, clients receive top-quality legal advice.

With a 100 years of combined experience, the lawyers at the firm represent clients in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. They listen to clients to determine what they expect from their legal proceedings. They devise a strategy on how to proceed in the cases after they have learned the facts of the cases.

For 10 years, attorneys at Pollack Law Group P.C. have assisted clients find solutions to their problems. They investigate the problems so they can benefit their clients with the best possible outcome. They are successful in helping clients obtain a new beginning after divorce.

Languages: English

Areas of Law

Additional Areas of Law: Parental Responsibility Plan; Parental Relocation; Parental Misconduct; Parental Alienation; Holiday Schedule/Visitation Request; Contested and Uncontested Divorce; Custody Disputes; Motions for Modification; Support Enforcement Services; Child Injuries; Juvenile Offenses; Kidnapping and Custodial Interference; Strangulation; Stalking; Home Invasion; Child Sex Crimes; LGBT Family Law.


Irwin Pollack Mr. Irwin Pollack
Founder and Lead Attorney
Alimony, Bankruptcy, Child Custody and Visitation, Child Support, Divorce



  • Connecticut Bar
  • Massachusetts Bar
  • Rhode Island State Bar
  • National Association Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys

More Information on Pollack Law Group, PC

Child Custody and Parenting Plans
Child Support
Fathers' Rights
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Family Law
Military Divorce
Modification of Orders
Pollack Law Group, PC Blog
Pollack Law Group, PC News and Publications

Articles Published by Pollack Law Group, PC

 Understanding Parental Alienation Syndrome in Connecticut Family Courts

Children may develop Parental Alienation Syndrome when their battling parents put them in the middle of adult disagreements. It is sad but true-divorcing parents sometimes make their kids take sides during a divorce.

Read Article

 Short Sales Increase

A short sale allows the lender to avoid the work involved in foreclosing and then trying to sell a property. It allows the homeowner to avoid foreclosure. However, a short sale can also be challenging to all involved.

Read Article

 Gumshoes Still Dig Out the Dirt During Divorces

People hire private detectives for a variety of reasons, but one of the most common is to uncover hidden assets. Private investigators don't become involved in all divorce cases. However, they can be very useful when the other party appears to be hiding assets or contesting child custody.

Read Article

 Parental Alienation: Does it Really Exist?

Parental alienation is an increasingly used tool in the war between divorced or divorcing parents. Depending on the expert, parental alienation syndrome, or PAS, is either made-up psychobabble or behavior by one parent that causes significant harm to children during child costody disputes. The reality, of course, is that it's a little of both.

Read Article

 Taking the Mystery out of Bankruptcy Auctions

Chapter 7 bankruptcy, also known as "debt liquidation," allows people to wipe out most kinds of debt and achieve a financial fresh start.

Read Article

Videos Provided by Pollack Law Group, PC

Co-Parenting After Divorce: Resolve to Be a Better Co-Parent This Year

Co-Parenting After Divorce: Plan Ahead for Parenting Time for Holidays and Vacations

Co-Parenting After Divorce: Stay Involved in Your Child's Daily Life

Pollack Law Group, PC
Pollack Law Group, PC Office Location

Firm's Social Networks

Find a Local Lawyer