Law Firms, Lawyers in Europe
Law Firms and Their Lawyers in Europe
Europe Latest Legal Articles
- Withdraw from Loans, Reduce Interest Burden in Germany
Provided by GRP Rainer LLP
Playing the get-out-of-jail-free card and withdrawing from expensive real estate loans is still possible until June 21 without consumers having to pay an early repayment penalty.
- Should We Expect Immigration of Turkish Citizens, and will Ukraine be Interesting for this Purpose?
Provided by Kydalov & Partners
Where could Turks immigrate? It is unlikely that many Turks will immigrate to Muslim countries, because the level of freedom there does not reach even modern-day Turkey. Even business immigration to the EU does not look so attractive for the middle class, because the cost of living is much higher in the EU. There is one more potential country for temporary or permanent immigration – Ukraine.
- BREXIT, EU & International Arbitration
Provided by Valmas & Associates
1. The Legal Instruments Utilized on International Arbitration in the UK: A very important point that needs to be made as an introductory note is that the legal instruments governing international arbitration at the London seat are:
- The Features of Surrogacy Contracts in Ukraine
Provided by Aleksey Pukha & Partners
The complexity of procedures for implementing surrogacy requires fixing contractual relationships between the parties and fixing the potential risks for each party.
- Romanian Employment Regulations
Provided by Hammond, Minciu and Associates
Being an employer in any jurisdiction seems to become more complicated as time goes on. I was recently reminded of this when we were advising an international client of the Firm on employment issues in Romania.
- The Popularity of Surrogacy in Ukraine
Provided by APC Law Firm
The right to maternity and paternity is one of the basic moral rights of the couple under Art. 49.50 Family Code of Ukraine. However, there are circumstances due to health reasons, which could foreclose the couple of realization of this right naturally. But this does not mean that the couple can’t become parents, as an alternative way out - to go for help to the surrogate mother.
- Important Factors of Greenfield Investments in Hungary
Provided by KCG Partners Law Firm
In a classical sense, a “greenfield investment” is the construction of a new industrial unit in a territory previously used as agricultural area.
- A Maltese Solution for Swiss Asset Managers
Provided by GVZH Advocates
Until very recently the Swiss asset management industry relied exclusively on self-regulation and was allowed to operate and develop somewhat independently from European regulation.
- The Fundamental Reform of the Judicial System of Ukraine
Provided by SDM Partners Law Firm
The new Ukrainian law simplifies procedures on access to justice, provides fundamental reform of the judicial system of Ukraine pursuant to international regulations and standards and increases the independence of judges. Now Ukraine is entitled to recognize the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court under the terms of Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.
- Property Purchase Taxes and Fiscal Benefits in Italy – Purchase of a Luxury Home
Provided by Luxury Law
When you purchase a property in Italy, you need to be aware of the amount of taxes you will be required to pay, and at that stage you need to be informed if you are purchasing a luxury home or not, this might make a huge difference, as a luxury home is excluded from “fiscal benefits”.