Law Firms, Lawyers in Europe
Law Firms and Their Lawyers in Europe
Europe Latest Legal Articles
- Turkey’s Unlicensed Solar Energy, Investment Opportunities and the Application Procedures
Provided by Herdem Attorneys at Law
By means of its geographical location, Turkey appears to be one of the sunniest countries in Europe, with the calculated solar radiation level quite similar to Portugal and Spain.
- Malta IIP – The National Development and Social Fund
Provided by CSB Advocates
The Malta Citizenship by Investment Programme was established by LN 47/2014, in which the Government of the Republic of Malta grants naturalisation by investment to reputable individuals and their dependants on the basis of a firm and thorough due diligence process and a significant contribution to the social and economic development and investment in the country.
- Cyprus Courts Do Not Recognise Foreign Arbitration Awards when Neither Party Has its Domicile in Cyprus
Provided by Soteris Flourentzos & Associates LLC
The Supreme Court of Cyprus ruled on 17 February 2015, in STX OFFSHORE & SHIPPING CO. LTD v. STX (DALIAN) SHIPBUILDING CO.LTD, Civil Application No. 152/2014, that in order for a foreign arbitration award to be recognized and enforced in Cyprus either the applicant or the respondent must have its domicile in Cyprus.
- Registration of a Non-Profit Organization in Bulgaria
Provided by Valova & Angelova Law Firm
The types and specifics of non-profit organizations in Bulgaria.
- The Possibility of Realization of Medicinal Products after Termination of the Registration Certificate
Provided by Legal Alliance
On 10.20.2014, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted the Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to the Law of Ukraine "On Medicinal products" concerning turnover of medicinal products and state quality control of imported to Ukraine medicinal drugs".
- The Hidden Treasure - Many Software Developers do not Exploit their Tax Benefits
Provided by Jalsovszky Law Firm
Software developer companies fall under a very favourable corporate income taxation in Hungary. Moreover, their income is local business tax exempt. Surprisingly, however, most of such companies are not aware of their beneficial status, losing billions of forints as a consequence.
- Assignment of Share at Limited Company Pursuant to Turkish Commercial Code
Provided by Arc Law Office
There have been detailed knowledge on assignment of registered shares transactions at Article 593 and following articles of Turkish Commercial Code.
- Setting Up a Business in Italy
Provided by Princivalle Apruzzi Danielli - Studio Legale
The first step a company based outside Italy has to take before starting a business in Italy is chosing the most appropriate form of incorporation. This article is a short introduction to the options available.
- What Documents are Needed for the Employment Contract of a Foreigner in the Ukraine?
Provided by Kydalov & Partners
Due to current political changes, various processes of documentation preparation for foreigners in Ukraine seem to be easier than even a year ago. Due to this fact, one of such spread branches like creation and processing the employment agreements and contracts can generate much less issues, questions and complications in comparison to many other cases
- Consensual Divorce in Turkey - Uncontested Divorce
Provided by Cindemir Law Office
Explaining Divorce in Turkey with settlement agreement.