Accident Lawyers in the USA
Accident Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
All Articles »Accident Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Texting Bans Effective in Reducing Car Accident Injuries
Nearly every state in America bans drivers from texting behind the wheel in effort to reduce distracted driving accident injuries.
- High Speeds Cause Tire Failures
Over the last two decades, highway speed limits have been slowly increasing around the country, particularly in states west of the Mississippi.
- Motorcyclists Encouraged to Wear Helmets
Because the weather is beautiful, more and more of our Harley-riding friends have taken to the streets and highways on their motorcycles.
- Pennsylvania Police Work to Reduce Aggressive Driving
Recently, PennDOT participated in the National Work Zone Awareness week, a campaign aimed at increasing driversí awareness to the dangers facing road workers.
- Recent DUI Statistics Reveal Ongoing Problem
DUI accidents are the most preventable type of car accidents; however statistics for DUI accidents remains shocking.
- Dangers of Construction Work Zones
Construction work zones are dangerous places for construction workers, pedestrians, drivers, and passengers.
- Motorcycle Helmets Save Lives
Advocates for motorcycle and highway safety feel that something must be done to develop and enforce stricter helmet laws across the country.
- Pointers on Taking Accident Scene Pictures
If you are involved in an accident, being able to take pictures of the scene can make the difference between winning or losing your case. Photographs can help provide a more objective perspective to the case, whether the accident is a motor vehicle accident, a slip and fall injury or another type of injury.
- Teen Safe Driving Summit Warns Against Distracted Driving
Educating teen drivers on the dangers of texting while driving is an invaluable lesson they need before they are driving independently.
- Struck by an Object Construction Injury
Construction workers are often confronted with risks unique to their industry, including being struck by an object or debris.