Accident Lawyers in the USA
Accident Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
All Articles »Accident Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- What Is the Difference between No-Fault and At-Fault Insurance States?
Whether your insurance policy is governed by a no-fault or an at-fault regime can have a direct and significant impact on how your claim is handled and the possible compensation that you may receive after being injured in an automotive accident.
- Hit and Run Accidents - Why and How to Protect Yourself
Almost half of all car accidents in Los Angeles involve a hit and run driver. Don't be a victim and shoulder the damages on your own. Learn how to protect yourself.
- New Jersey Ranks High for Fatal Pedestrian Accidents
As the weather warms and summer approaches, more and more people will take to New Jersey roadways on foot, especially in towns close to the shoreline.
- Car Crashes Involving Bicycles
The warmth of the spring weather is almost upon us. This brings many people outdoors after being cooped up in the house all winter to enjoy activities such as walking, running, and riding bicycles.
- Vehicle Design and Safety Reduce Fatal Car Accidents
According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, almost 8,000 lives were saved from fatal car accidents in the year 2012 as vehicle design and enforcement of safety laws improve.
- Decrease in Motorcycle Accidents and Fatalities
Lawmakers have been concerned with the statistics related to motorcycle accidents as for a period of time, the number of fatalities was increasing year after year.
- Crush Injuries in the Workplace – Preventing Work Accidents
Work accidents often result in catastrophic injuries, such as crushed limbs. Knowing the most common work accident scenarios which result in crush injuries occur can help prevent these devastating injuries.
- A Car Accident Lawyer is a Specialized Personal Injury Lawyer
A personal injury lawyer is someone who provides legal representation to those who claim to have been injured, physically or psychologically, as a result of the negligence or wrongdoing of another person, company, government agency, or other entity.
- 5 Steps to Take after a Serious Bus Accident
Bus accidents can be particularly tragic because of the potential number of injured passengers involved. Especially disturbing are accidents involving children on school buses. Bus accidents may also involve public buses, tour buses, and charter buses. If you are involved in a bus accident, contact a New Jersey injury lawyer as soon as possible to protect your legal rights.
- Do I Need an Attorney to Handle my Personal Injury Case?
The top 3 mistakes people make trying to handle their personal injury case themselves.