Accident Lawyers in the USA
Accident Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
Accident Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Risks Associated with Drowsy Driving
Drowsy driving is one of the most common driving hazards, but new data highlights the dangers associated with drowsy driving. In fact, research shows that drowsy driving is as dangerous as driving while drunk.
- What to do if Hit by a Drunk Driver While Riding in UBER
UBER has insurance above and beyond minimum state insurance requirements that are carried by regular taxi drivers.
- Ten Things You Can Do to Increase Your Recovery After a Motorcycle Accident
If you are unfortunate enough to suffer injuries and property damage as a result of somebody elseís negligence, the only thing the civil justice system permits by way of recovery is monetary compensation. Similar cases can have different results and, as such, it is important to do everything you can to obtain full value for your damages.
- Roller Coaster Wrongful Death at Higher Rates than Shark Deaths
While most of us worry about swimming too far off the coast during a summer vacation, we don't realize that we're more at risk on a roller coaster than a shark when venturing outdoors this season.
- Texting Increases Injury Risk Even When Not Driving
The dangers of texting and driving are well-known and undisputed. But did you know that texting while walking also presents a number of injury risks?
- The Ten Questions Your Car Accident Lawyer Will Ask
by Warnken, LLC
What do you need to know in order to get the most out of your consultation with a car accident lawyer. Being prepared for your meeting will go a long way to getting the most from your lawyer. Here are ten questions you should be prepared to answer for your attorney
- Teenage Driving: Shocking Statistics and Reasons Why They Are True
Teenagers today in the United States are driving much less than their predecessors from three to four decades ago. However, there continues to be a disproportionately high risk of death and serious injury in accidents among teen drivers.
- Truck Rollover Accidents and Their Causes
Many fatal truck crashes in Dallas are the result of a rollover. Other vehicles involved in truck rollover accidents are just no match for the sheer size and weight of a semi thatís rolled over and may swing across the roadway. Many truck rollovers are actually preventable. Read on for an overview of possible causes of rollovers.
- Taking Your Motorcycle Accident Case to Small Claims Court
Small Claims Court may be your only option when trying to recover damages from a motorcycle accident.
- Wrongful Death at Sea: Liability, Non-Pecuniary Damages, and Survivorsí Legal Remedies
The recent U.S. District Court (Western District of Washington) case of Michael Mechling, et al. v. Holland America Line, Inc., highlights two key factors in determining legal remedies for survivors of nonseafaring individuals who suffer fatal injuries at sea.