Asbestos Mesothelioma Lawyers in the USA
Asbestos Mesothelioma Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
All Articles »Asbestos Mesothelioma Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Exposure to Naturally Occurring Asbestos
There are various safeguards that have been established to protect those who work around asbestos, because the risk of developing mesothelioma is so high when exposure occurs.
- Mesothelioma Novel Biological Therapies
Chemotherapy is often the first line of defense for patients suffering from mesothelioma. Many mesothelioma patients are not eligible for surgery at diagnosis, so chemotherapy is the best option for increased survival rates.
- Hire an Accredited Asbestos Professional before Repair or Remodeling
Homeowners are constantly faced with routine maintenance and repairs, and many like to modernize their homes with extensive remodeling projects. While these types of upgrades and repairs are necessary, there could be hidden dangers for unsuspecting inhabitants.
- Targeted Therapies Improve Survival Rates for Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma is a deadly form of cancer notorious for being difficult to treat. The disease is often not diagnosed until it has reached an advanced stage, which makes most patients ineligible for potentially curative surgery.
- Potential New Treatments Intended to Minimize Side Effects
Researchers who are working to develop new mesothelioma treatments are faced with the challenge of minimizing potential side effects. Ideally, effective treatment will selectively target malignant cells without damaging healthy mesothelial cells.
- Recent Study Identifies Genetic Mutations Caused by Asbestos Exposure
A recent study by some of the nation’s top researchers has identified four genes that may contribute to the development of mesothelioma.
- Key Ingredient in Vinegar Proves Effective in Killing Mesothelioma Cells
Vinegar has long been praised for its health benefits and antimicrobial properties. Now there is evidence that acetic acid, the primary ingredient in common household vinegar, can also be a powerful anticancer agent, capable of killing cancer cells in minutes.
- Asbestos Exposure is the Top Fatal Work Injury in Canada
Exposure to asbestos can have a profound impact on human health. Even low level asbestos exposure can cause serious diseases over time.
- Common Mutated Genes Found in Mesothelioma Patients
Malignant pleural mesothelioma is a rapidly spreading and aggressive cancer caused by exposure to asbestos.
- Asbestos Exposure to Construction Workers
The Department of Public Health and Clinical Medicine at Umea University in Sweden conducted a research study focused on male Swedish construction workers who participated in health examinations between 1971 and 1993.