Automotive Lawyers in the USA
Automotive Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Automotive - Recent Legal Articles
- Taking Legal Action after a Car Accident
Car accidents can have devastating medical and financial consequences. Whether you are recovering from an injury, paying exorbitant medical bills, or having your car repaired or replaced, these consequences can be a drain on you and your resources. However, if you take legal action, you may be able to recover damages to help you through this difficult time.
- Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Takata for Defective Airbags
The lawsuit claims that major automakers knew the airbags were defective and still chose to sell vehicles containing them.
- Who Will Be Responsible for Teaching Drivers to Operate Autonomous Vehicles?
Self-driving cars are touted as a step forward in driving tech and road safety. They offer the hope of drastically reducing the number of crashes and traffic deaths on our roads. But there is something misleading about the terms “self-driving” and “autonomous.” These descriptions give drivers the impression that they don’t have to do anything when behind the wheel.
- Seeking Financial Compensation when the Other Driver Isn’t to Blame
If driver negligence was not a factor in your auto accident, what are your options for seeking financial compensation? As it turns out, you may have several.
- Lyft Drop Off Incorrect, Refused Return Ride. Can I Sue?
There are many specialized terms and conditions when getting rides through Lyft. It is important to read through these carefully, as it is possible to end in a situation that is not preferred. However, it is important to contact the Lyft management if a problem occurs.
- How an Expert Witness Explains Why Road Construction Causes Road Incidents
Road construction zones are often dangerous to drivers on interstates, highways and freeways. The rate of higher speeds and more vehicles is greater in these areas than on regular roads or smaller highways.
- Calculating Your Losses after a Vehicle Collision in Florida
In order to seek just compensation after an auto accident, you need to calculate your losses.
- Understanding Out of Pocket Costs for Big Truck Accidents
Large truck accidents are some of the most devastating incidents on the roads, with thousands of people dying in these collisions across the nation every year.
- Why Shouldn't an Accident Victim Settle for the First Offer?
There’s a common misconception out there that insurance company payouts cover all losses of an accident victim. This is simply not true.
- EPA Investigation of Dodge RAM, Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Prompts Class Action Lawsuits Against Chrysler
The EPA has launched an investigation into potential emissions cheating by Chrysler on Dodge RAM and Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel models. A pair of class action lawsuits have been filed against Chrysler on behalf of drivers who purchased or leased one of the affected vehicles. Drivers who owned or leased affected Dodge RAM 1500 EcoDiesel, Dodge RAM 2500, Dodge RAM 3500, or Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel models may qualify to take legal action.