Automotive Lawyers in the USA
Automotive Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
All Articles »Automotive Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Decline in Deadly Car Crashes
Drivers may be safer than ever thanks to improved car designs on some of the nation’s most popular car brands.
- Potholes Cause Serious Car Accidents
Potholes are a leading cause of car accidents in our area this time of year.
- NTSB Requests Highway Regulators Make Safety Recommendations a Top Priority
According to the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), truck accident deaths have increased by nearly 17% since 2009.
- MADD'S Mission to Take on Drugged Driving
Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) was founded in 1980 in an attempt to address the issue of drunk driving.
- Decline in Fatal Car Accidents
According to the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety’s (IIHS) most recent statistics, the probability of dying in a car accident has declined by more than one-third in the past three years.
- New Vehicle Designs Reduce Fatal Car Accidents
Sleek lines and bold new designs attract shoppers to the newest and sometimes fastest automobiles of the year.
- Review of New Jersey Turnpike Winter Weather Preparations
In response to multi-vehicle accidents involving 40 cars on the New Jersey Turnpike on February 9, 2015, State Transportation Commissioner and chairman of the New Jersey Turnpike Authority, Jamie Fox, has ordered a review of the turnpike’s winter weather preparation operations.
- The Dangers of Side-Swipe Accidents
Most people assume that a sideswipe accident usually results in a minor accident involving minor damages to the vehicles and little to no physical injuries. However, most sideswiping accidents lead to quite the opposite results. They can lead to loss of vehicle control or other potentially tragic results including severe physical injuries and even death.
- Role Models Empower Kids to End Distracted Driving
It has been said that the dangerous habit of distracted driving has reached epidemic proportions. Each year, more than 3,300 fatalities and 410,000 car accident injuries are caused by distracted drivers.
- New Jersey Drivers Continue to Take Unnecessary Driving Risks
Recently released statistics from the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety reveal that one in five drivers has been seriously injured or killed as a result of a motor vehicle collision.