Automotive Lawyers in the USA
Automotive Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
All Articles »Automotive Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Truck Accidents
As drivers, we are often wary to drive beside a tractor trailer on the road.
- Vehicle Design and Safety Reduce Fatal Car Accidents
According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, almost 8,000 lives were saved from fatal car accidents in the year 2012 as vehicle design and enforcement of safety laws improve.
- Decrease in Motorcycle Accidents and Fatalities
Lawmakers have been concerned with the statistics related to motorcycle accidents as for a period of time, the number of fatalities was increasing year after year.
- When Is it Time to Call a Personal Injury Attorney and How Can an Accident Attorney Help You?
You donít always know when to get an accident attorney. After all, if someone else's negligence has injured you or caused you harm, even if it was an accident, you are still the one left to pick up the pieces. Accident or not, if someone else is liable then they should have to be held responsible for what you are missing out on.
- What Can a Car Accident Lawyer do for You
A car accident can be a traumatic event whether or not you have suffered injuries. It can be emotionally distressful, you now may be scared to drive. Especially if you have suffered injuries due to a car accident it is in your best interest to contact a car accident lawyer near you.
- Pennsylvania Highway Safety Laws Need Improvement
Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety (AHAS) in Washington, D.C. assert that Pennsylvaniaís highway safety laws lag behind ten other states, putting Pennsylvania drivers at a higher risk of preventable car accident injuries and deaths.
- Decline in Deadly Car Crashes
Drivers may be safer than ever thanks to improved car designs on some of the nationís most popular car brands.
- Potholes Cause Serious Car Accidents
Potholes are a leading cause of car accidents in our area this time of year.
- NTSB Requests Highway Regulators Make Safety Recommendations a Top Priority
According to the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), truck accident deaths have increased by nearly 17% since 2009.
- MADD'S Mission to Take on Drugged Driving
Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) was founded in 1980 in an attempt to address the issue of drunk driving.