Automotive Lawyers in the USA
Automotive Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
All Articles »Automotive Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Car Accident in Pennsylvania: At Fault Driver Does Not Have Insurance
If you were in a car accident in Pennsylvania and learn that the other driver at fault does not have insurance, can you still recover for your damages?
- Texting Bans Effective in Reducing Car Accident Injuries
Nearly every state in America bans drivers from texting behind the wheel in effort to reduce distracted driving accident injuries.
- Motorcyclists Encouraged to Wear Helmets
Because the weather is beautiful, more and more of our Harley-riding friends have taken to the streets and highways on their motorcycles.
- Pennsylvania Police Work to Reduce Aggressive Driving
Recently, PennDOT participated in the National Work Zone Awareness week, a campaign aimed at increasing drivers’ awareness to the dangers facing road workers.
- Truck Tires are Not Designed for High Speeds
Tires that are used on tractor-trailers are typically designed to handle a maximum speed of 75 mph.
- Pedestrian Fatalities in New Jersey
There has been an overwhelming number of pedestrian deaths in New Jersey Shore communities in recent years.
- Efforts to Reduce Ambulance Crashes
With over 600,000 emergency calls annually in the Pennsylvania area and thousands of drivers operating ambulances, it is no surprise that the crash rate for ambulances in Western Pennsylvania averages one multi-vehicle accident every day.
- DUI Task Force Targets Pennsylvania Drunk Driving
The Fourth of July, Memorial Day and more recently, St. Patrick’s Day, are popular holidays that can too often result in an incident of drunk driving.
- The Dangers of Using a Cell Phone While Driving
People are more likely to cause serious accidents when they use cell phones while driving. In fact, a study conducted by the University of Utah shows drivers who use cell phones while driving are as impaired as drunk drivers.
- Truck Accidents
As drivers, we are often wary to drive beside a tractor trailer on the road.