Birth Injury Lawyers in the USA
Birth Injury Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
Birth Injury Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy: Still a Common Threat to Infants
Despite advances in neonatal medicine, hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy remains a common condition in the U.S., potentially causing cerebral palsy, brain damage or death to the infant.
- VBAC – Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
Most women who have had a previous C-section birth can deliver their next baby vaginally. However, some women will be in danger of a birth injury from VBAC. This article discusses the risks and what women contemplating VBAC need to do to prepare for a safe delivery.
- High Risk Pregnancy, Birth Injuries, and Birth Defects
High risk pregnancies include risk types such as women with abnormal weight, multiple pregnancies, premature birth, etc. Doctors need to pay close attention to a woman and infant with a high risk pregnancy.
- Epidural Injuries during Delivery
Before you decide to have an epidural, it is important to understand the risks involved, including what injuries epidurals can cause to both you and the baby.
- Erbs Palsy and Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
Children with Erb's palsy often have partial or total paralysis of their hand, arm, or face. The most common cause of Erb's palsy is dystocia, which happens from a brachial plexus injury during a difficult childbirth.
- Inducing Labor with Pitocin May Increase Risks of Birth Injury
Pitocin is not just a dangerous drug; there are benefits to its use. If administered and monitored correctly, it can help save the life of a mother and/or her unborn child.
- Communication Errors Are #1 Cause of Preventable Birth Injuries
30 Percent of all Birth Injuries Are Preventable.
- Undiagnosed Pregnancy Complications Can Threaten Mom and Baby
Pregnancy and childbirth complications are on the rise in the US.
- Wrongful Death Resulting from Medical Malpractice
Wrongful death lawsuits resulting from medical malpractice are filed when a patient dies as a result of the negligence of a doctor, nurse, medical professional or medical facility. This article will provide more information about California wrongful death claims.
- Kernicterus, Athetoid Cerebral Palsy, and Severe Jaundice with Babies
Kernicterus is a dangerous neurological condition that can develop if a baby with very high bilirubin levels, leading to severe jaundice is not immediately treated. Kernicterus causes severe and irreversible brain damage. Kernicterus can be prevented.