Business Formation Lawyers in the USA
Business Formation Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Business Formation Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Licenses and Permits for Opening a Restaurant in Florida
If you are opening a new restaurant in Florida or are the new owner of an existing restaurant, you are required by law to obtain a business license from the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation’s Division of Hotels and Restaurants before you can begin operation.
- Terms of Service For E-Commerce Websites
- How to Form an LLC in Florida
The primary benefit of establishing a business as a limited liability company (LLC) is asset protection. The personal assets of LLC owners are protected from business liabilities — including debts and litigation — as long as the LLC is maintained properly.
- Understanding the Risks and Benefits of a Partnership in Texas
Partnerships are simple business entities to form but they do have inherent risks. Make sure you evaluate every aspect of your potential partnership before you move forward.
- Hiring Tips Every Startup Will Want to Know
Startups can be an exciting but perilous time for any business owner. Make sure your startup is protected by seeking counsel.
- How to Create a Business that Will Endure Through Succession Planning
Business owners are usually so focused on running their business that they neglect to plan for the day when the business will need to run without them.
- Draft Your Florida LLC’s Operating Agreement
An operating agreement is your LLC’s contract describing the method of operation of the LLC. It sets out rules that govern issues such as partnership arrangements, voting powers, profit sharing, management structure, and company dissolution.
- 4 Common Legal Mistakes Business Owners Need to Avoid
Many small business owners start with the intention of building a business that both thrives and survives for years to come.
- The 5 Biggest Myths About Business Incorporation
If you are in the process of starting a new business, deciding on whether or not to incorporate that business can have long-term consequences when it comes to taxation and personal liability protection.
- Five Tips to Avoid Jeopardizing Your Next Business Deal
Whether you’re an experienced business owner or an entrepreneur just embarking on your first business venture, there are certain missteps that you need to be aware of in order to avoid jeopardizing your corporate transactions.