Business Law Lawyers in the USA
Business Law Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Business Law Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- 6 Key Topics You Should Discuss With Your Business Lawyer Today
Here are the 6 Key Topics You Should Discuss With Your Business Lawyer Today.
- What Does it Take to Make a Great Business Lawyer?
Business law is one of the broader practice areas that covers multiple specifications. A business lawyer should maintain an ample understanding of contracts, immigration laws, tax laws, regulatory laws, and corporate laws as they pertain to stock holding, investments, and securities.
- Understanding Commercial Agreements: What You Need to Know to Protect Your Business
The contracts that your business has with its landlords, clients, employees, vendors and/or suppliers are the components that help create the framework of your company. Everything your organization does depends on the protection and support of the terms and conditions in its contract (s).
- Of Mice and Men and Fiduciary Duties
A short survey of Delaware and Georgia law regarding standards of care for judging decisions of members or managers when fiduciary duties have been eliminated
- How to Prepare for the Sale of Your Florida Business
Selling your Florida business was probably the last thing on your mind when you were working so hard just to get it off the ground.
- Notices of Intent to Lien Property in Georgia
Some states require that potential lien claimants serve a Notice of Intent to Lien on of the real estate where the lien will be placed prior to the filing of the lien. Georgia does not have this prerequisite, however, so a Georgia lien claimant may exercise an option to serve the project owner with prior notice.
- Should You Convert Your Florida Sole Proprietorship to an LLC?
A majority of American small businesses start out as sole proprietorships; however, once these businesses are launched and growing, it could better to change or convert the business to a limited liability company (LLC).
- How to Tell If You Need a Florida Business Attorney
According to the Small Business Administration, there are roughly 600,000 new businesses started in the U.S. every year.
- Starting a Business with Your Spouse: Good or Bad Idea?
Entrepreneurs often wonder if starting a business with your spouse as a partner in the new venture is a good idea.
- 5 Steps for Starting Your Own Business
Are you dreaming of starting your own business? Maybe you hate the job you have now, or just hate the effect it has on your life. Maybe itís an overbearing boss or co-workers with whom you have nothing in common.