Car Accident Lawyers in the USA
Car Accident Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
All Articles »Car Accident Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- What Are Georgia's Booster Seat Laws?
Parents all know that if they plan to drive their child, they will need a car seat. To help keep our children safe while in a vehicle, there are laws all parents should be familiar with.
- What to Do After a Truck or Auto Accident
If you have been involved in an accident with a semi-truck or other commercial vehicle, you may be confused and have questions regarding how and why your accident occurred and whether you will be able to recover.
- Pennsylvania Highway Safety Laws Need Improvement
Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety (AHAS) in Washington, D.C. assert that Pennsylvania’s highway safety laws lag behind ten other states, putting Pennsylvania drivers at a higher risk of preventable car accident injuries and deaths.
- Decline in Deadly Car Crashes
Drivers may be safer than ever thanks to improved car designs on some of the nation’s most popular car brands.
- Potholes Cause Serious Car Accidents
Potholes are a leading cause of car accidents in our area this time of year.
- NTSB Requests Highway Regulators Make Safety Recommendations a Top Priority
According to the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), truck accident deaths have increased by nearly 17% since 2009.
- MADD'S Mission to Take on Drugged Driving
Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) was founded in 1980 in an attempt to address the issue of drunk driving.
- Decline in Fatal Car Accidents
According to the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety’s (IIHS) most recent statistics, the probability of dying in a car accident has declined by more than one-third in the past three years.
- New Vehicle Designs Reduce Fatal Car Accidents
Sleek lines and bold new designs attract shoppers to the newest and sometimes fastest automobiles of the year.
- Review of New Jersey Turnpike Winter Weather Preparations
In response to multi-vehicle accidents involving 40 cars on the New Jersey Turnpike on February 9, 2015, State Transportation Commissioner and chairman of the New Jersey Turnpike Authority, Jamie Fox, has ordered a review of the turnpike’s winter weather preparation operations.