Car Accident Lawyers in the USA
Car Accident Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
All Articles »Car Accident Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Who Can a Passenger Sue when Injured in a Car Accident
Passengers in car crashes often wonder what their rights are.
- Getting Your Settlement Check After Your Car Accident Lawsuit
After you agree on a settlement or win a judgment the insurance company must pay you within a certain time frame. Once that payment window closes, the insurance company will be on the hook for serious interest (18% in most states) on the entire amount due to you. The payout window in most states are no more than 30-days.
- Why You Should Say No to a Recorded Statement after a Car Accident
To give a recorded statement after a car accident or not to give a recorded statement after an accident. That is the question.
- What Is the Difference between No-Fault and At-Fault Insurance States?
Whether your insurance policy is governed by a no-fault or an at-fault regime can have a direct and significant impact on how your claim is handled and the possible compensation that you may receive after being injured in an automotive accident.
- Hit and Run Accidents - Why and How to Protect Yourself
Almost half of all car accidents in Los Angeles involve a hit and run driver. Don't be a victim and shoulder the damages on your own. Learn how to protect yourself.
- New Jersey Ranks High for Fatal Pedestrian Accidents
As the weather warms and summer approaches, more and more people will take to New Jersey roadways on foot, especially in towns close to the shoreline.
- Vehicle Design and Safety Reduce Fatal Car Accidents
According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, almost 8,000 lives were saved from fatal car accidents in the year 2012 as vehicle design and enforcement of safety laws improve.
- Decrease in Motorcycle Accidents and Fatalities
Lawmakers have been concerned with the statistics related to motorcycle accidents as for a period of time, the number of fatalities was increasing year after year.
- A Car Accident Lawyer is a Specialized Personal Injury Lawyer
A personal injury lawyer is someone who provides legal representation to those who claim to have been injured, physically or psychologically, as a result of the negligence or wrongdoing of another person, company, government agency, or other entity.
- Do I Need an Attorney to Handle my Personal Injury Case?
The top 3 mistakes people make trying to handle their personal injury case themselves.