Car Accident Lawyers in the USA
Car Accident Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Car Accident Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Why You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage in Massachusetts
Drivers in Massachusetts are required by law to have auto insurance. But itís not enough to insure oneself. Motorists also need to insure themselves against those who have no insurance or who are underinsured.
- Social Media and Your Personal Injury Lawsuit
It is second nature in this age of technology to post up-to-the-minute details of almost every facet of our personal lives. We share photos, experiences, observations and opinions. But when it comes to your personal injury lawsuit, you need to be very cautious about every piece of information you make public.
- Don't Represent Yourself in a Personal Injury Case
In any legal action, individuals have the right to represent themselves in court. But just because they can doesnít mean they should. The notion is understandable. Youíre facing a mountain of medical bills. Your injury has left you out-of-work and struggling to pay your mortgage. You canít afford a lawyer, and even if you could, why should s/he get a cut of your compensation?
- What Drivers Need to Know About Rear Cross Traffic Alert Systems
Traffic alert systems are on the rise. The benefits and shortcomings of these technologies are being further explored as time goes on.
- What is Your Pain Worth?
Before settling your claim, it is important that you investigate a fair and accurate value for your damages.
- 2016 Sees New Laws for Illinois Drivers
Driving in Illinois is changing in 2016. Make sure you are up to date on the new laws and how they affect your commute.
- How Long Do You Have to File a Lawsuit After a Car Accident in Illinois?
When determining whether to hire an attorney after a car accident has occurred, these considerations are important to keep in mind.
- Illinois House Votes to Eliminate Red Light Cameras, But Not in Chicago
On April 22, the Illinois House passed a measure that would eliminate red light cameras in about 35 communities, but not in Chicago.
- What Makes A Good Diminished Value Claim
Don't question whether or not you have a good diminished value claim; get in touch with an attorney.
- Insurance Companies Work Hard To Not Pay Diminished Value Claims
Don't let insurance companies fool you, contact an Ohio diminished value attorney if uncertain about your vehicle damages.