Corporate Litigation Lawyers in the USA
Corporate Litigation Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
Corporate Litigation Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Document Review in Litigations and Investigations
What is written is fundamental to the Phoenix business laws, so obviously document review is crucial in the litigation process. It is a key to the discovery process. According to KPMG, first level document review can be anywhere from 58 to 90 percent of the total litigation cost. Doing it right is crucial to a successful outcome. Failing to notice a significant document may result inadvertent disclosure of a privileged document or a significant document only showing up at a deposition.....
- The Intersection of the Dodd-Frank Act and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
What All Practitioners, Whistleblowers, Defendants, and Corporations Need to Know
- Knowing the Fine Line: The Legalities of Process Serving
Read as Kirk Wilhite, Process Server and Owner of Accuserve, depicts the legalities behind process service and how just one mistake can make for a disaster in the courtroom.
- A Few Simple Tips for Avoiding Contract Disputes
A lot of contract disputes could be prevented with a little bit of planning during the contract formation stages. Many individuals and small companies incorrectly assume that it was their lack of expertise that led to a problematic contract.
- Privilege and the Inadvertent Production of Documents in Federal Court
Discussion of whether inadvertent production of documents destroys privilege in federal litigation. Legal authority based on ninth circuit.
- Misrepresentation: Legal Hypothetical
Discussion of fraudulent and negligent misrepresentation in the context of a hypothetical fact pattern.
- Limitations Period in Civil RICO Litigation
Discuss of statute of limitations in civil RICO litigation.
- Piercing the Corporate Veil in Florida
Limitations to corporate liability protection. Principles discussed are of general application, though legal authorities cited are based on Florida law.
- Realtime Court Reporting Yields Advantage
Time was when court transcripts took weeks to deliver and those involved in legal proceedings had to rely on note taking to capture day-to-day courtroom action. Now judges, attorneys, jurors and litigants are driving demand for reliable court testimony and deposition records -- right at their finger tips, right before their eyes and right away.
- See The Problem, Solve the Problem
A Practical Approach to Resolving Business Disputes