Defective Drugs Lawyers in the USA
Defective Drugs Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
All Articles »Defective Drugs Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Drug Company Settles Lawsuits for $2.37 Billion
After a lengthy battle in court, Japanese drug manufacturer Takeda Pharmaceutical Company has agreed to pay out a record $2.37 billion to resolve claims that the company failed to warn users about cancer risks associated with one of their most popular drugs.
- Risks Associated with Oral Chemotherapy Drugs
Oral chemotherapy drugs have become a popular alternative to IV chemotherapy treatments for many cancer patients.
- Deadly Medication Error: Who Is Liable?
Any trip to the doctor can be scary, but more so when one faces a medical emergency. Still, most people place an enormous amount of trust in their medical professionals, whether doctors, nurses, or other medical staff. Unfortunately, despite that trust, every year thousands of medical mistakes occur. When they do, the consequences can range from nothing happening to the death of a patient.
- Makers of Children's Tylenol to Pay $25 Million to Settle Case
Manufacturers failed to take immediate steps to resolve issue of metal particles found in Children’s Tylenol medicine.
- What Consumer Protections Apply to Defective Products?
If a consumer is injured by a defective product, he or she may have a variety of avenues available to protect him or her.
- Levaquin, Cipro, Avelox, and Other FQ Antibiotics Linked to Nerve Damage from Peripheral Neuropathy
The FDA has warned that antibiotic drugs known as fluoroquinolones may increase the risk of serious nerve damage known as peripheral neuropathy. Nerve damage in the arms or legs resulting from peripheral neuropathy can occur just a few days after beginning treatment with FQ antibiotics such as Levaquin, Cipro, or Avelox, and may be permanent.
- Another Drug on the Market with Undisclosed Side Effects
Since the time we were children, we have heard that medications will make all of our problems go away. After years of testing, and product consumption, people are now starting to realize that there are unwanted side effects for almost every medication out on the market today.
- Zoloft Lawsuit for Birth Defects Related to the Use of Sertraline
Zoloft antidepressant drug should be carefully considered by pregnant woman, because of increased risks of birth defects.
- Oseonecrosis of the Jaw and Fosamax
Has the medication which is designed to help bone growth been linked to bone disease?
- Has the Disease Finally Arrived for the Cure?
Some used to call aging a normal process. Today's marketing gurus seem to call it a disease... for which they, fortunately, have a cure... or do they?