Defective Drugs Lawyers in the USA
Defective Drugs Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Defective Drugs Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Sixth Risperdal Lawsuit Settled After Several Large Jury Awards
The plaintiff alleges that the drug Risperdal was responsible for his gynecomastia.
- Xarelto Trials Set to Begin in February 2017
All the lawsuits filed against the Xarelto manufacturers claim that they have suffered serious or life threatening side effects from the drug.
- Medical Malpractice Cases Involving the Impact of Testosterone on Intellectual Functioning
Testosterone has been linked with heart attack and disease risks that could lead to serious injury or death. Every single male that consumes this product has a chance of danger at some level, but there tends to be a higher possibility for harm in those younger than 65 years of age.
- When Doctors Prescribe Dangerous Drugs to Elder Patients Who Fall
Patients that receive prescription treatment from a physician of an advanced age may increase their risk of falls and injury. It is difficult for many older persons to coordinate from place to place with greater and further distance, but adding many different medications to these acts have heightened possibilities of causing harm to these individuals. Some medical professionals do not take the normal aches and pains into account when prescribing certain pills and substances for elder patients.
- Xarelto Lawsuit Paving the Way for Ongoing Litigation
After severe internal bleeding from Xarelto use, one manís lawsuit is scheduled to go to trial.
- Fentanyl, Oxycodone, Methadone, and Other Prescription Painkillers Cause Thousands of Overdoses Each Year
The epidemic of opioid overprescription has led to thousands of cases of abuse, addiction, and overdose each year. Patients who are harmed by prescription painkillers such as fentanyl, hydrocodone, methadone, and oxycodone may qualify to file a lawsuit against the drug's manufacturer or the doctor or medical facility that prescribed the medication.
- FDA Orders Black Box Warning About Overdose Risks for Patients Taking Opioid Painkillers and Benzodiazepines
The Food and Drug Administration issued a warning that patients taking opioid painkillers together with a class of anti-anxiety medications known as benzodiazepines, such as Xanax or Ativan, may be at risk of suffering a combined drug overdose.
- Pain Medication Errors and Medical Malpractice
Medication often affects individuals differently based on body chemistry and many different factors. It sometimes requires some tweaking and testing to determine which pills work the best for the patient. To discover the right medication for the person, careful attention to the entire process is required by the healthcare professional.
- Viagra Lawsuits Centralized Into New Multidistrict Litigation
More lawsuits are being filed against Pfizer for their negligence and for allegations that Viagra elevated the risk of Melanoma.
- Xarelto Named One of the Most Dangerous Pharmaceutical Drugs in the U.S.
Using data from the FDA, website HealthGrove was listed as one of fifty of the most dangerous prescription drugs.