Defective Drugs Lawyers in the USA
Defective Drugs Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Defective Drugs Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Benicar Side Effects Mistaken For Celiac Disease
A recent study has found that doctors have been misdiagnosing intestinal side effects of Benicar as Celiac disease.
- Nerve Damage Lawsuits Filed against Makers of Levaquin and Other FQ Antibiotic Drugs
The FDA has warned that patients taking antibiotic drugs known as fluoroquinolones (or FQ antibiotics) may be at risk of developing a serious type of nerve damage known as peripheral neuropathy. Patients taking FQ antibiotics such as Levaquin, Cipro, Avelox, Noroxin, Floxin, and Factive may be at risk of developing serious and potentially permanent nerve damage in the extremities.
- Mother Sues After Taking Zofran During Pregnancy
Without ever conducing a clinical trial, GSK marketed Zofran to pregnant women as a treatment for morning sickness.
- Risperdal Lawsuit Awards and Settlements
Learn more about the current Risperdal lawsuits and what factors are considered in determining a settlement.
- Xarelto Lawsuit Update
Learn what the current status of lawsuits brought against the prescription drug Xarelto by those who have reported adverse side effects.
- What Are the Common Testosterone Therapy Drugs?
Learn which common testosterone therapy drugs are causing adverse side effects and what people are doing about it.
- Thousands File Low Testosterone Therapy Lawsuits
New testosterone lawsuits are being filed by men claiming to have experienced negative side effects from taking the drug.
- Diabetes Drug Actos Linked to Bladder, Prostate, and Pancreatic Cancer Risk; Thousands File Lawsuits
The diabetes drug Actos has been linked to an increased risk of bladder cancer. Takeda Pharmaceuticals, the manufacturer of the drug, has agreed to pay a $2.4 billion settlement to resolve lawsuits alleging that the company hid its knowledge about the link between Actos and bladder cancer from patients. Recent studies have also suggested that Actos may be linked to an increased risk of prostate cancer and pancreatic cancer.
- Number of Xarelto Lawsuits Continue to Rise
Blood thinner still being used even in the face of growing allegations.
- Dangerous FLQ Antibiotic Warning Labels Reevaluated by FDA
Fluoroquinolone antibiotics that are frequently prescribed for sinus infections or urinary tract infections can cause permanent nerve damage (peripheral neuropathy). The FDA has now acknowledged this and is reviewing warning labels now. Learn about the dangers of the dangerous, common drugs.