Defective Drugs Lawyers in the USA
Defective Drugs Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Defective Drugs Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Pain Medication Errors and Medical Malpractice
Medication often affects individuals differently based on body chemistry and many different factors. It sometimes requires some tweaking and testing to determine which pills work the best for the patient. To discover the right medication for the person, careful attention to the entire process is required by the healthcare professional.
- Viagra Lawsuits Centralized Into New Multidistrict Litigation
More lawsuits are being filed against Pfizer for their negligence and for allegations that Viagra elevated the risk of Melanoma.
- Xarelto Named One of the Most Dangerous Pharmaceutical Drugs in the U.S.
Using data from the FDA, website HealthGrove was listed as one of fifty of the most dangerous prescription drugs.
- Johnson & Johnson Ordered to Pay $70 Million after Risperdal Verdict
Looking for compensation after claiming that his enlarged breasts were due to Risperdal, the victim won his suit for improper warnings by Johnson & Johnson.
- Generic Drug Manufacturer Liability
When a person suffers an injury because of a prescription drug, questions regarding liability can arise. Courts must grapple with the concern over which manufacturer should be held liable.
- Actos Whistleblower Lawsuit Alleges Takeda Illegally Promoted Diabetes Drug for Patients with Prediabetes
Takeda Pharmaceuticals is facing a whistleblower lawsuit alleging that the company promoted its diabetes drug Actos to patients with prediabetes, despite the fact that it was never approved for this use by the FDA. Studies have shown that patients who use Actos may be more likely to be diagnosed with bladder cancer.
- Benicar Side Effects Mistaken For Celiac Disease
A recent study has found that doctors have been misdiagnosing intestinal side effects of Benicar as Celiac disease.
- Nerve Damage Lawsuits Filed against Makers of Levaquin and Other FQ Antibiotic Drugs
The FDA has warned that patients taking antibiotic drugs known as fluoroquinolones (or FQ antibiotics) may be at risk of developing a serious type of nerve damage known as peripheral neuropathy. Patients taking FQ antibiotics such as Levaquin, Cipro, Avelox, Noroxin, Floxin, and Factive may be at risk of developing serious and potentially permanent nerve damage in the extremities.
- Mother Sues After Taking Zofran During Pregnancy
Without ever conducing a clinical trial, GSK marketed Zofran to pregnant women as a treatment for morning sickness.
- Risperdal Lawsuit Awards and Settlements
Learn more about the current Risperdal lawsuits and what factors are considered in determining a settlement.