Defective Drugs Lawyers in the USA
Defective Drugs Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Defective Drugs - Recent Legal Articles
- Xarelto Makers Failure to Warn of an Allegedly Known Risk
Attorneys for the victims claim that Janssen and Bayer concealed information on the label.
- Clinical Trials Link Invokana to Amputation Risk
The FDA is ordering Johnson & Johnson to add a boxed warning regarding these clinical trials.
- Invokana Lawsuits Will Be Heard in Federal Court
These lawsuits against the makers of the diabetes drug claim that it was the cause of their kidney failure.
- Sixth Risperdal Lawsuit Settled After Several Large Jury Awards
The plaintiff alleges that the drug Risperdal was responsible for his gynecomastia.
- Xarelto Trials Set to Begin in February 2017
All the lawsuits filed against the Xarelto manufacturers claim that they have suffered serious or life threatening side effects from the drug.
- Medical Malpractice Cases Involving the Impact of Testosterone on Intellectual Functioning
Testosterone has been linked with heart attack and disease risks that could lead to serious injury or death. Every single male that consumes this product has a chance of danger at some level, but there tends to be a higher possibility for harm in those younger than 65 years of age.
- When Doctors Prescribe Dangerous Drugs to Elder Patients Who Fall
Patients that receive prescription treatment from a physician of an advanced age may increase their risk of falls and injury. It is difficult for many older persons to coordinate from place to place with greater and further distance, but adding many different medications to these acts have heightened possibilities of causing harm to these individuals. Some medical professionals do not take the normal aches and pains into account when prescribing certain pills and substances for elder patients.
- Xarelto Lawsuit Paving the Way for Ongoing Litigation
After severe internal bleeding from Xarelto use, one manís lawsuit is scheduled to go to trial.
- Fentanyl, Oxycodone, Methadone, and Other Prescription Painkillers Cause Thousands of Overdoses Each Year
The epidemic of opioid overprescription has led to thousands of cases of abuse, addiction, and overdose each year. Patients who are harmed by prescription painkillers such as fentanyl, hydrocodone, methadone, and oxycodone may qualify to file a lawsuit against the drug's manufacturer or the doctor or medical facility that prescribed the medication.
- FDA Orders Black Box Warning About Overdose Risks for Patients Taking Opioid Painkillers and Benzodiazepines
The Food and Drug Administration issued a warning that patients taking opioid painkillers together with a class of anti-anxiety medications known as benzodiazepines, such as Xanax or Ativan, may be at risk of suffering a combined drug overdose.