Defective Products Lawyers in the USA
Defective Products Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Defective Products Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Polaris Recall Update
Polaris, a company that manufactures all-terrain and off-highway recreational vehicles, is once again recalling its products due to serious risks to consumers.
- Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Takata for Defective Airbags
The lawsuit claims that major automakers knew the airbags were defective and still chose to sell vehicles containing them.
- Bayer Facing Additional Lawsuits Over Mirena IUD Side Effects
These clients are claiming that Bayer never warned the public about the possibility of developing Pseudotumor celebri.
- Responsibility for a Dangerous Product
Product liability laws are designed to keep consumers safe from harm by the products they use in their daily lives. Without these strict legal standards, manufacturers and retailers would not be accountable to ensure the things they design, create, and sell are safe for use by the general public. Product liability laws also ensure that the items we purchase work as intended, upholding the promises of their warranties.
- Takata Agrees to Pay $1 Billion to Settle Faulty Airbag Charges
The cover-up by the Takata executive have also lead to federal charges.
- Atrium C-Qur Multi-District Litigation (MDL) Is Underway in New Hampshire
The lawsuits allege that the makers of the C-Qur hernia mesh knew that it was a defective product and failed to warn the public.
- How Long Do I Have to File a Mirena IUD Lawsuit?
If you have been injured a defective product, be sure to research your state’s statute of limitations when filing a lawsuit.
- Six California Plaintiffs Awarded $1 Billion Verdict for Defective Metal Hip Implants
After being implanted with the devices the Plaintiffs all claim to have serious injuries due to the implant system.
- Tire Defects that Can Cause Serious Accidents
One of the most important aspects of a vehicle that keeps the driver safe is the tire. When these have been created with defects, they may endanger the life of the vehicle operator.
- Types of Defective Product Liability Claims
Defective products are the cause of thousands of injuries every year in the U.S. These claims typically fall into three main categories.