Defective Products Lawyers in the USA
Defective Products Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Defective Products Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Six California Plaintiffs Awarded $1 Billion Verdict for Defective Metal Hip Implants
After being implanted with the devices the Plaintiffs all claim to have serious injuries due to the implant system.
- Tire Defects that Can Cause Serious Accidents
One of the most important aspects of a vehicle that keeps the driver safe is the tire. When these have been created with defects, they may endanger the life of the vehicle operator.
- Types of Defective Product Liability Claims
Defective products are the cause of thousands of injuries every year in the U.S. These claims typically fall into three main categories.
- Lawyers Claim DePuy Aggressively Marketed Metal-On-Metal Implants
With alleged prior knowledge of the flawed design, DePuy still marketed these metal-on-metal implants.
- FDA Warns About Defibrillators
Tragically, two people recently lost their lives after the batteries in their implanted heart defibrillators failed to function properly.
- Johnson & Johnson Loses Another Trial Over Cancer Talcum Powder Link
Evidence piles up as more cases alleging that Talcum Powder was the cause for ovarian cancer are filed.
- When Manufacturers are Responsible for Motorcycle Accidents
Many motorcycle accidents end in severe injury or death for the driver. The importance of safety is paramount for these bikers. However, if there is a manufacturer defect, no amount of safety adherence may prevent an incident from transpiring.
- IVC Filters and Product Liability Cases
Litigation has risen due to faulty IVC filters. Many patients have had these inserted and receive injury due to defects and issues with these devices. The manufacturers have been filed against due to claims of poor design, failures to warn of inherent and possible risks with the device, defects and similar issues.
- Liability of Stores for Selling Defective Products
There are various concerns with defective products and how to apply who is responsible. One main concern is liability. Determining who is liable is often complicated and difficult. Defects could be an issue with the initial model of the item, a problem caused during distribution, an issue that occurs once the objects arrive or are in the stores or similar problems.
- How to Report Defective Products and Then Collect
Defective products plague the consumer world. It is not often these items cause injury, but when they do, it is important to know if a specific entity is responsible. Harm of this type usually requires hospitalization and treatment which is often pricey.