Defective Products Lawyers in the USA
Defective Products Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Defective Products Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Additional 5 Million Vehicles with Takata Airbags Recalled
Takata Airbags recalled an additional 5 million vehicles due to inflator malfunctions.
- FDA Reclassifies Transvaginal Mesh as a High Risk Device
Learn why the FDA had reclassified the Transvaginal Mesh patch as a high risk device.
- Signed Settlement Agreement to Resolve Durom Cup Lawsuits and Claims Announced
An overview of the Durom Cup settlement agreement.
- Jury Awards $12.5 Million in Transvaginal Mesh Trial
A woman was awarded by a jury for the alleged pain, suffering and corrective surgeries she endured due to her Transvaginal Mesh implant.
- Lawsuit Claims Popular Hair Care Product Causes Hair Loss
More than 200 consumers across 40 states have joined together to file a class action lawsuit against the maker of a popular hair care brand. They are claiming WEN Hair Care products caused them to suffer extreme hair loss and damage to their scalps.
- E-Cigarette Lawsuit for Lack of Cancer Warning
New E-cigarette lawsuits are being filed, all claiming that manufacturers are intentionally not warning consumers of dangerous ingredients found in their products.
- First Talcum Powder Lawsuit Scheduled for Trial
After a lifetime of Talcum Powder use a women alleges that it resulted in her developing ovarian cancer.
- Over 200 Talcum Powder Lawsuits Ordered Back to Missouri State Court
Learn why the lawyers for Johnson & Johnson are moving the cases to Federal Court.
- Mirena IUD Side Effects on the Brain
A hormone used in the Mirena IUD is now suspected of causing an elevated risk of PTC or pseudotumor cerebri in women.
- Power Morcellator Lawsuits Consolidated in Kansas
All across the United States, lawsuits are being file due to it allegedly causing the spread of cancerous cells throughout the body.