Defective Products Lawyers in the USA
Defective Products Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
All Articles »Defective Products Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Lawsuit Claims Popular Hair Care Product Causes Hair Loss
More than 200 consumers across 40 states have joined together to file a class action lawsuit against the maker of a popular hair care brand. They are claiming WEN Hair Care products caused them to suffer extreme hair loss and damage to their scalps.
- E-Cigarette Lawsuit for Lack of Cancer Warning
New E-cigarette lawsuits are being filed, all claiming that manufacturers are intentionally not warning consumers of dangerous ingredients found in their products.
- First Talcum Powder Lawsuit Scheduled for Trial
After a lifetime of Talcum Powder use a women alleges that it resulted in her developing ovarian cancer.
- Over 200 Talcum Powder Lawsuits Ordered Back to Missouri State Court
Learn why the lawyers for Johnson & Johnson are moving the cases to Federal Court.
- Mirena IUD Side Effects on the Brain
A hormone used in the Mirena IUD is now suspected of causing an elevated risk of PTC or pseudotumor cerebri in women.
- Power Morcellator Lawsuits Consolidated in Kansas
All across the United States, lawsuits are being file due to it allegedly causing the spread of cancerous cells throughout the body.
- $100 Million Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit Award Reduced to $10 Million
After appealing the original award, Boston Scientific, was able to have the amount significantly reduced.
- Most Recent IVC Filter Lawsuit
Learn why and how you can file an IVC Filter Lawsuit if you have had an Inferior Vena Cava Filter implanted in you or someone you know.
- Proving Liability
Proving your case when it comes to negligence in a defective product can be a tough task.
- Have You Been Injured By Your Carís Airbag?
Although airbags are used to safeguard the driver and passengers when involved in a car accident, but when defective, they can cause serious harm.