Defective Products Lawyers in the USA
Defective Products Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Defective Products Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Toyotal Recalls Over One Million SUVS
Toyota Motor Corp. has recalled 1.1 million sport utility vehicles (SUVs) in the United States after the auto company was put on notice that during a car accident, the rear seat belts in certain RAV4 models can become slashed by metal seat-cushion frames, leaving passengers unprotected.
- Additional 5 Million Vehicles with Takata Airbags Recalled
Takata Airbags recalled an additional 5 million vehicles due to inflator malfunctions.
- FDA Reclassifies Transvaginal Mesh as a High Risk Device
Learn why the FDA had reclassified the Transvaginal Mesh patch as a high risk device.
- Signed Settlement Agreement to Resolve Durom Cup Lawsuits and Claims Announced
An overview of the Durom Cup settlement agreement.
- Jury Awards $12.5 Million in Transvaginal Mesh Trial
A woman was awarded by a jury for the alleged pain, suffering and corrective surgeries she endured due to her Transvaginal Mesh implant.
- Lawsuit Claims Popular Hair Care Product Causes Hair Loss
More than 200 consumers across 40 states have joined together to file a class action lawsuit against the maker of a popular hair care brand. They are claiming WEN Hair Care products caused them to suffer extreme hair loss and damage to their scalps.
- E-Cigarette Lawsuit for Lack of Cancer Warning
New E-cigarette lawsuits are being filed, all claiming that manufacturers are intentionally not warning consumers of dangerous ingredients found in their products.
- First Talcum Powder Lawsuit Scheduled for Trial
After a lifetime of Talcum Powder use a women alleges that it resulted in her developing ovarian cancer.
- Over 200 Talcum Powder Lawsuits Ordered Back to Missouri State Court
Learn why the lawyers for Johnson & Johnson are moving the cases to Federal Court.
- Mirena IUD Side Effects on the Brain
A hormone used in the Mirena IUD is now suspected of causing an elevated risk of PTC or pseudotumor cerebri in women.