Divorce Lawyers in the USA
Divorce Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
All Articles »Divorce Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- The Negative Impact of Social Media on Marriages
Individuals use a variety of social networking sites as a convenient way of receiving, giving and sharing information with society.
- Enforcing Child Support in US Courts When the Child Lives Overseas
In the modern, global world, it is not uncommon for people to migrate from one country to another. Unfortunately, doing so can complicate family issues, particularly after a divorce or when children are involved.
- The Reason behind Divorce in Older Americans
Americans today are living longer than ever. Many of these older individuals are living with chronic care needs that exceed the physical or financial capabilities of their spouse.
- Benefits of Joint Custody
The dissolution of a family through divorce is difficult for all involved, especially the children.
- When Kids Are Involved; How to Ensure Visitation and Custody in the Best Interests of the Children
When a couple makes the decision to divorce, it is never an easy choice. Many factors weigh heavily on the decision, and this can be particularly true when there are children involved.
- If I Hacked My Spouse's Computer during a Divorce Can it be Used Against Me?
Trying to spy on your spouse should never be done. With the changes made to Florida law including cyber stalking, spying is against the law. This type of action can be considered criminal. Refer to the Florida Statues 784.048.
- Marital Settlement Agreement- Drafting Key Provisions
Drafting settlement and separation agreements is an important part of any family law practice because only fifteen-percent of divorce cases eventually go to trial.
- Rebuilding Finances after Divorce
Divorce in itself is difficult to navigate, but after all is said and done, there are still some things to be considered regarding finances.
- Equal Rights For Fathers
Traditionally, mothers received custody of children when a divorce ensued.
- New Smartphone App for Child Support in Australia
A new free smartphone app, called Express Plus Child Support, will enable parents in Australia to have an easier time managing their child support payments.