Dui Lawyers in the USA
Dui Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
Dui Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Pending Litigation Determines Whether Alcohol “Sniffing” Device Violates the Fourth Amendment
A recent program has been initiated by the National Traffic Safety Board, and it is referred to as the “Sniffer.” The “Sniffer,” has been overshadowed by another proposal to decrease BAC levels from 0.08% to 0.05%; however, if enacted, it may have just as serious implications to drivers apprehended for driving under the influence.
- Effect of out-of-state DUI Convictions in Illinois
Pursuant to the Illinois Driver License Compact (625 ILCS 5/6-700), the ‘home state’ of a driving license holder is the state which has issued and has the power to suspend or revoke the use of the license or permit to operate a motor vehicle.
- The Minnesota Commercial Driver and DWI
Minnesota DWI Laws can be very difficult for drivers that choose to drive under the influence of alcohol. But, they can be especially harsh for those individuals that possess a commercial driver's license.
- Careless Driving Ticket in Fort Lauderdale or Miami
by Galanter Law
If you have received a careless driving ticket in Broward or Miami-Dade County, you probably got the ticket due to being involved in an automobile accident where the officer investigating the accident found you to be at fault or the cause of the crash. A careless driving charge in Florida carries a four point penalty against your license. If you pay the ticket outright, these points will be assessed on your license, which will cause your car insurance rates to increase.
- Special Consideration for Motorcycle Accident Caused by a Drunk Driver Crash
When a motorcycle accident is caused by drunk driver crash the consequences for the victim may be more serious.
- What to Do if Pulled over for Suspicion of Driving under the Influence
by Galanter Law
What do I do if I get pulled over and have had a little bit too much to drink and think I’m about to be arrested for driving under the influence?
- Too Drunk to Fly? Federal Blood-Alcohol Limits for Pilots
In January 2013, a pilot was arrested after failing a breathalyzer test in the cockpit. The pilot was about to take off with more than 50 passengers aboard the plane.
- Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants in Oregon
A DUI in Oregon is actually a DUII, which stands for driving under the influence of intoxicants. Drivers who are found operating a vehicle with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of .08 percent or higher are considered legally drunk, whether they have shown impairment of driving abilities or not.
- Changes to Arizona DUI Penalties - Senate Bill 1200
The state of Arizona has extremely harsh penalties for DUI convictions. Starting in 2012, the Arizona legislature passed a bill to lessen some of those penalties.
- Daytime DUI Rising Across The Country
Law enforcement officials agree that intoxicated driving during the day is a rising problem.