Elder Law Lawyers in the USA
Elder Law Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
Elder Law Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Seniors Should be Cautious When Purchasing Deferred Annuities
Financial Conduct Authority says the deferred annuities market is messy, so seniors and elders need to be more careful when buying.
- Who Owns the Nursing Homes in California?
When moving your loved one into a nursing home, you want the best. Except, that info isn't readily available to the public.
- Performance of California Nursing Home Chains
Many nursing home chains in California have been shown to underperform when it comes to quality-of-care, staffing, and inspection measures.
- Potentially Misleading Advertisement for Indexed Universal Life Policies by Insurance Marketing Organizations
Insurance marketing organizations may have been providing misleading Indexed Universal Life policy ads.
- Family Limited Partnerships and Divorce: Structuring the Division
Family Limited Partnerships can present unique challenges in divorce litigation relative to the division of property and debt. It is vital to understand the key components, their structure and various valuation methods in order to effectively represent a client where a Family Limited Partnership is part of divorce proceedings.
- Equity Indexed Universal Life Insurance Is Not For Most People
Indexed Universal Life Insurance policies are unsuitable for most people. Read on to find out why.
- Elder Abuse and Fraud Prevention
12 tips to help prevent elder abuse and fraud.
- Indexed Universal Life Polices: Sales Illustrations Problems
Prospected high returns promoted by Indexed Universal Life policies (IULs) sales illustrations may not be that high in reality.
- Seniors and Elders Remain Alert for Annuity & Insurance Scams
In the world of investment, seniors and elders are prime targets for financial scams. To protect yourself, read on to learn about the different schemes.
- Indexed Universal Life Sellers Promise Higher Gains Than Actually Expected
Sellers of Indexed Universal Life policies have been projecting higher gains than what buyers may actually receive.