Estate Planning Lawyers in the USA
Estate Planning Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
Estate Planning Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Cost-effective Probate Alternatives When a Person Dies Without a Will
If your loved one passed away without a will, Texas law provides several options for settling the affairs of his or her estate. This article explains several of these options.
- Initial Steps to Take When a Loved One Dies
When a loved one dies, the last thing that you want to do is to think about business. Having a checklist available during this stressful time can be very helpful and can help you remain calm while you are healing.
- The Rules Governing Taxation of Foreign Nationals
Below are the rules governing taxation of foreign nationals.
- What Can A Tax Attorney Do For Me?
Of the professionals that you can turn to for help with IRS problems, tax attorneys can most effectively help you sort through legal issues. Hiring such an expert is the most efficient way of getting on the right track. Here are seven reasons that make them valuable and indispensable.
- If I Have Only a Small Estate, Do I Need More Than a Will to Meet My Estate Planning Needs?
The overall purpose of estate planning involves more than just passing your assets to your heirs at death.
- New Jersey Clamping Down on Tax Evasion Amongst Small Business Owners
The Internal Revenue Service takes great pleasure in auditing individuals who own their own small businesses. Why target these “moms and pops?” For the simple reason that they often deal in cash and keep two sets of books. Add in possible sales tax violations and before you know it auditors from the state revenue department have joined in the action.
- Rescued From the Brink of Insanity: Practical Advice for Making the Decision to Opt Out of the OVDI - Part II
Hypotheticals demonstrating when opting out is detrimental to the taxpayer.
- Rescued From the Brink of Insanity: Practical Advice for Making the Decision to Opt Out of the OVDI - Part I
Opting Out: The solution for the non-willful OVDI taxpayer? Hypotheticals demonstrating when opting out is in the best interests of the taxpayer.
- Don't Gamble With Gift Tax Returns
Beginning in 2011, the IRS started cracking down on taxpayers who did not file gift tax returns after making gifts that required reporting.
- Think You Got Game? Try Being like Santa. How Imitating Santa Can Help You Save Taxes This Year
Paying tax is painful. But reading about it shouldn't be.