Finance Lawyers in the USA
Finance Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Finance Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- What Is Crowdfunding? (And How Can It Help Your Startup?)
Crowdfunding is an innovative way to raise money for a project by pooling small contributions from a large number of people.
- What Is 506(C) Offering and What Does It Mean for Financing Your Company?
A New Day For Startups Seeking Capital
- 85th Texas Legislature Considers Measures to Protect Elders from Financial Exploitation
The Texas Banker's Association recently prepared their legislative agenda for the new session, and at the top of the list was work on legislative authorities for banks to protect elders from financial exploitation.
- Individual Investors Can Seek to Recover Losses through FINRA Arbitration
by Zamansky LLC
For individual investors, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority’s (FINRA) arbitration process provides an opportunity to recover fraudulent investment losses without going to court.
- Private Investigator on Cellphone Spyware
There are all types of various private investigator tools that can help track information, including cellphone spyware. These tools may help private investigators monitor a target’s activity. However, using such programs may not always be legal.
- What Is Due Diligence - A Private Investigator's Perspective
Due diligence is the reasonable inquiry into a business proposal or through the process of buying or selling something of value. Through this process, individuals and businesses can often determine whether an investment or transaction may be a good deal.
- Using a Private Iinestigator to Locate Hidden Assets
When a person believes that another is hiding assets that he or she may have an interest in, he or she may hire a private investigator to help locate these assets. By tracking down these assets, a person may be able to make a difference in a legal case, attach the assets for a judgment or otherwise benefit from this information.
- Seven Legal Issues Facing Startup Software Companies
You have an idea for a new software program and a passion for business, but will that be enough for you and your software startup company to succeed?
- Assistance With All Matters Related to Corporate Governance
Corporate governance is the structure of rules, practices, and processes that guides the way a company communicates with stakeholders, achieves objectives, and measures performance. It also serves as a system of checks-and-balances that holds corporate leaders accountable.
- Beware of Investment Advisors with Exaggerated Credentials
by Zamansky LLC
When choosing an investment advisor to help grow your nest egg or investment portfolio, you need to choose carefully. You have a lot to lose, and if you choose an inexperienced or untrustworthy advisor, you could find yourself in the position of needing to take legal action in order to recover fraudulent investment losses.