Fraud Lawyers in the USA
Fraud Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
All Articles »Fraud Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Virginia Credit Card Theft Forgery Fraud Penalties Laws
The following are the different laws regarding credit card crimes in Virginia.
- New Scam from Phone Number (425) 206-5635 Regarding Government Grants $9,000
We just received a phone call from a scammer informing us that we were entitled to $9,000 of Government Grants.
- Scammed by Someone from Another Country, What are My Legal Options?
They are a routine part of our modern, online world: Internet scams are a daily annoyance for many. Often found in annoying emails, website popups, and other dark corners of the web, these digital scam artists seem to be everywhere today. And, with many of these scams operating overseas, it has left many to wonder what they can do if they fall victim to the tricks of someone from another country.
- Scam Using HG.org Logo and name of Lawyer Ramon Pérez Lucena in Portugal
Updated March 2015 - If you received a letter from this scammer, please contact HG.org at http://www.hg.org/contactus.asp. We are gathering information about a scam using the HG.org logo. The letters are sent by a scammer using the name of lawyer office Ramon Pérez Lucena. The letters are mailed from Valencia, Spain. The scammer requests 50-50 split on €7.5 million left in an account.
- Seniors Should be Cautious When Purchasing Deferred Annuities
Financial Conduct Authority says the deferred annuities market is messy, so seniors and elders need to be more careful when buying.
- 5 Ways to Avoid Becoming the Victim of Curbstoning in an Auto Sale
Most lemon laws apply to dealers only, not to private sellers. Because of this some unscrupulous dealers attempt to sidestep the laws altogether by using a system called curbstoning.
- Seniors and Elders Remain Alert for Annuity & Insurance Scams
In the world of investment, seniors and elders are prime targets for financial scams. To protect yourself, read on to learn about the different schemes.
- How to Avoid Trade-In Auto Fraud
Trading in your old car to help pay for a new one at the dealership may seem like a good way to shave off the cost of a new car. However, not all trade-in transactions are handled in an honest manner, and this can lead to unfortunate results for consumers.
- I Feel I Got Ripped Off at The Auto Dealership, What Can I Do?
If you have purchased a vehicle and feel that you got a bad deal, you may have recourse against the dealer by using one or more of the following tactics:
- The US Department of Justice Joins Whistleblower Lawsuits Against UnitedHealth Group Inc.
Whistleblowers brought two False Claims Act lawsuits for Medicare fraud against UnitedHealth Group, Inc. the first in 2011 and the second in 2014. The U.S. Department of Justice joins these whistleblower lawsuits against UnitedHealth Group, Inc. for Medicare fraud.