Health Care and Social Lawyers in the USA
Health Care and Social Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
All Articles »Health Care and Social Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Hospital Falls
Slips, trips and fall accidents can cause serious injury. Head trauma, cuts, lacerations, broken bones and internal injuries can result when victims fall down a stairway, slip on ice or wet surfaces, or trip over a loose carpet edge.
- Liability for Malpractice in Emergency Rooms
One of the most challenging positions in the medical profession is that of an emergency room physician.
- Inpatients Face Real Risk
When hospitalization is necessary to treat a medical condition many patients fear the loss of control that will inevitably follow.
- Psychiatric Care and Patient Harm
Most Americans know that when a physician breaches his or her duty of care to a patient, thereby causing harm, the physician can be held liable in a court of law for medical malpractice.
- Mirena IUD Side Effects on the Brain
A hormone used in the Mirena IUD is now suspected of causing an elevated risk of PTC or pseudotumor cerebri in women.
- Power Morcellator Lawsuits Consolidated in Kansas
All across the United States, lawsuits are being file due to it allegedly causing the spread of cancerous cells throughout the body.
- Mother Sues After Taking Zofran During Pregnancy
Without ever conducing a clinical trial, GSK marketed Zofran to pregnant women as a treatment for morning sickness.
- Infuse Bone Graft Lawsuit Filed After Back Pain and Tumor Growth
One woman alleges additional health complications after unapproved Infuse bone graft surgery.
- $100 Million Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit Award Reduced to $10 Million
After appealing the original award, Boston Scientific, was able to have the amount significantly reduced.
- Understanding Medicaid Fraud Investigations in New York City
A Medicaid fraud investigation is a serious matter that can lead to criminal charges. You should consult with a Medicaid fraud lawyer before you speak with investigators or turn over any documents.