Health Care and Social Lawyers in the USA
Health Care and Social Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Health Care and Social Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Lawyers Claim DePuy Aggressively Marketed Metal-On-Metal Implants
With alleged prior knowledge of the flawed design, DePuy still marketed these metal-on-metal implants.
- Benefits from an Ex-Spouse
If you are divorced and planning for your retirement, you may have questions about what benefits you are entitled to receive, including Social Security or disability benefits from your ex-spouse.
- What Is the Role of a Medical Expert Winess in a Malpractice Case?
In a medical malpractice case, a medical expert may provide critical information before or during the trial. It is important for the person hiring the expert to have a clear understanding of the role of the medical expert and on laws that pertain to medical malpractice cases.
- Pennsylvania Potential Changes to Regulations in Nursing Home
Pennsylvania lawmakers could be making some changes to nursing home regulations. A task force within the Department of Health conducted a recent review of these regulations and found that patients might be better served by oversight that prioritizes quality of life, rather than quality of a facility.
- When Can You Sue for Emergency Room Malpractice
Everyday people are injured and must go to an emergency room to seek care for their medical needs. However, in some cases, a doctor’s errors may result in causing even greater harm to a patient. When a doctor acts in a negligent manner, an injured patient may be able to pursue financial compensation for the harm caused to him or her.
- Sixth Risperdal Lawsuit Settled After Several Large Jury Awards
The plaintiff alleges that the drug Risperdal was responsible for his gynecomastia.
- Legal Structure for a Medical Practice with 50/50 Shareholders
The key to the structure is this: The two physician / shareholders can either work together, or they can breakup.
- Multi-Discipline, Integrated Health Care Practices
Physicians sometimes team up with chiropractors, physical therapists, acupuncturists, massage therapists and other health care providers to offer integrated care.
- Xarelto Trials Set to Begin in February 2017
All the lawsuits filed against the Xarelto manufacturers claim that they have suffered serious or life threatening side effects from the drug.
- How a Misdiagnosis Results in Medical Malpractice
When diagnosed with a medical condition, the situation is often stressful and emotional as it is. When the person discovers that initial health problem is not what is really occurring, he or she may become agitated, angry and upset.