Homeowners Association Lawyers in the USA
Homeowners Association Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Homeowners Association Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- My Neighbor’s Animals Are Ruining My Life and Property Value. Can I Sue?
When a neighbor is being a nuisance, there are some instances where the person affected may file a claim against them. This is often seen when the nuisance affects the quality of life, the value of property or may injury someone through illness or bodily harm.
- How a Real Estate Lawyer Helps with the Due Diligence Process
Real estate deals are often fraught with difficulty due to the purchasing, selling, clients and outside factors. When the home is in need of repairs, additional factors come into play.
- How Does a Real Estate Lawyer Help with Boundary Disputes?
Boundaries with real estate are good to have so that each person is aware of what property he or she is responsible for. This also enhances relationships when there are fewer disputes.
- What Does a Real Estate Lawyer Do in a Purchase or Sale of a Home?
Some people who are buying or selling their home may try to minimize the cost associated with the transaction by foregoing using a lawyer’s services.
- Absurd Animal Cases in Homeowners Associations
Few cases are more prone to absurd happenings, bizarre government policies, or overly expensive litigation than pet cases.
- Buying a Home? Four Tips to Consider
Buying a home is a huge investment. It can be an excellent investment – but without proper planning and foresight, it can also turn into a disaster.
- Can Property Management Force a Tenant to Replenish Reserve Funds?
Property management has various funds to disperse to different areas that need repair or alteration. Some funds are reserved for emergencies, and some are used for maintenance.
- Commercial Lease Negotiation Tips for Entrepreneurs
Getting the right space to house your new business is essential, but you need to get it on the right terms to ensure your business is in a prime position to succeed. Commercial leases are prepared by landlords, and crafted to favor landlords.
- Contingencies that Homebuyers Should Include in a Purchase Contract in Florida
Contingencies in real estate purchase contracts specify conditions that must be met before closing can take place. Some of the standard contingencies in real estate contracts include financing, inspections, insurance and other things that must be in place before the sale is completed.
- How to Fight a California HOA (Homeowner Association) Architectural Committee and Win
While the Board of a Homeowner Association (HOA) in California has wide discretion to act on behalf of its members through its architectural, landscape and other committees and to either fine you, send you a violation notice or require you to take actions which may be expensive, you have options to fight an unjust arbitrary, capricious, discriminatory or illegal action, most of which will not even require the assistance of an attorney and you can win.