Informed Consent Lawyers in the USA
Informed Consent Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
Informed Consent Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Who Should I Choose as My Health Care Agents?
Your health care agents make health care decisions on your behalf if you are unable to provide informed consent at the time and have not already done so.
- When a Health Care Power of Attorney Works
You need a health care power of attorney. So does your mom, dad, spouse, aunt, uncle, brother, sister, and child (age 18 or older.)
- Informed Consent Sparks Heated Debate
This past January, the Connecticut State Board of Health and Board of Chiropractic Examiners held a series of public hearings on whether there is a need to mandate that chiropractors warn their patients of the risk of stroke prior to performing certain spinal manipulations.
- Taking a Hard Look at the Benefits and Risks of Lasik Eye Surgery: 20/20 Foresight
Riding the Wavefront—An Update on Refractive Surgery Litigation©
- Protecting Patients through Careful Credentialing and Privileging
Before doctors are permitted to practice medicine in any hospital, the hospital must verify the physician's claimed experiences. Hospitals use a process known as physician credentialing to assess and confirm a doctor's stated education, personal background, licensing and prior affiliations.
- The Top Ten Mistakes You Should Avoid in Drafting and Safeguarding Your Will
A look at the top ten mistakes you can make in drafting and safeguarding your will. The author also reminds individuals that they need to leave sufficient copies of their wills with trusted friends so unscrupulous relatives don’t destroy their only copy.