Insurance Lawyers in the USA
Insurance Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
Insurance Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Transamerica Life Insurance Co. Indexed Universal Life Insurance Policies
If you're wondering whether you should buy an indexed universal life insurance policy, read to find out why you might not want to.
- Potentially Misleading Advertisement for Indexed Universal Life Policies by Insurance Marketing Organizations
Insurance marketing organizations may have been providing misleading Indexed Universal Life policy ads.
- Equity Indexed Universal Life Insurance Is Not For Most People
Indexed Universal Life Insurance policies are unsuitable for most people. Read on to find out why.
- Indexed Universal Life Polices: Sales Illustrations Problems
Prospected high returns promoted by Indexed Universal Life policies (IULs) sales illustrations may not be that high in reality.
- Seniors and Elders Remain Alert for Annuity & Insurance Scams
In the world of investment, seniors and elders are prime targets for financial scams. To protect yourself, read on to learn about the different schemes.
- Indexed Universal Life Sellers Promise Higher Gains Than Actually Expected
Sellers of Indexed Universal Life policies have been projecting higher gains than what buyers may actually receive.
- Things to Know before Purchasing Deferred Variable Annuities
Seniors and elders, are you aware that deferred variable annuities may not be beneficial? If not, read on to learn about the risks of buying annuities.
- Concerns Buyers Should Know About Indexed Universal Life Policies
Indexed Universal Life insurance policies are a rather popular type of life insurance. However, there are several concerns associated with Indexed Universal Life policies that one should be familiar with.
- The US Department of Justice Joins Whistleblower Lawsuits Against UnitedHealth Group Inc.
Whistleblowers brought two False Claims Act lawsuits for Medicare fraud against UnitedHealth Group, Inc. the first in 2011 and the second in 2014. The U.S. Department of Justice joins these whistleblower lawsuits against UnitedHealth Group, Inc. for Medicare fraud.
- Did a Life Insurance Company Wrongfully Deny a Life or Diability Claim?
Individuals and families purchase life insurance policies for one reason: peace of mind. The purpose of life insurance is to provide protection in the rare but devastating event of the death of a loved one.