Motor Vehicle Accidents Lawyers in the USA
Motor Vehicle Accidents Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
All Articles »Motor Vehicle Accidents Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Texting Bans Effective in Reducing Car Accident Injuries
Nearly every state in America bans drivers from texting behind the wheel in effort to reduce distracted driving accident injuries.
- High Speeds Cause Tire Failures
Over the last two decades, highway speed limits have been slowly increasing around the country, particularly in states west of the Mississippi.
- Motorcyclists Encouraged to Wear Helmets
Because the weather is beautiful, more and more of our Harley-riding friends have taken to the streets and highways on their motorcycles.
- Pennsylvania Police Work to Reduce Aggressive Driving
Recently, PennDOT participated in the National Work Zone Awareness week, a campaign aimed at increasing drivers’ awareness to the dangers facing road workers.
- Recent DUI Statistics Reveal Ongoing Problem
DUI accidents are the most preventable type of car accidents; however statistics for DUI accidents remains shocking.
- Motorcycle Helmets Save Lives
Advocates for motorcycle and highway safety feel that something must be done to develop and enforce stricter helmet laws across the country.
- Teen Safe Driving Summit Warns Against Distracted Driving
Educating teen drivers on the dangers of texting while driving is an invaluable lesson they need before they are driving independently.
- Vision Zero for Traffic Accident Fatalities
US Cities are increasingly adopting an approach to traffic accidents, originally developed by engineers and safety experts at the Swedish Transportation Administration in 1997 called, “Vision Zero.”
- Restrictions of Step-Down Provisions in New Jersey Insurance Policies
It is common for many New Jersey insurance holders to have only a basic understanding of their insurance policies, the benefits, and special or exclusionary provisions.
- What Pictures Should I Take after a Motor Vehicle Accident?
After being involved in a motor vehicle accident, it is important that you or someone with you be able to establish an accurate depiction of the scene. This is so vital that many insurance companies included a disposable camera as one of the items in their emergency preparedness handouts to clients. Now, with the advent of modern technology, many people have cameras in their possession at a moment’s notice.