Personal Injury Lawyers in the USA
Personal Injury Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
All Articles »Personal Injury Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- What Is the Difference between No-Fault and At-Fault Insurance States?
Whether your insurance policy is governed by a no-fault or an at-fault regime can have a direct and significant impact on how your claim is handled and the possible compensation that you may receive after being injured in an automotive accident.
- What to Expect when Meeting Your Attorney for the First Time
Despite what some popular jokes insinuate to the contrary, lawyers are people, too. They understand that it’s common for potential clients to be nervous or anxious when meeting for the first time. Try to remember that attorneys are there to help you. Knowing what to expect can ease your mind.
- Car Crashes Involving Bicycles
The warmth of the spring weather is almost upon us. This brings many people outdoors after being cooped up in the house all winter to enjoy activities such as walking, running, and riding bicycles.
- New Study Focuses on Dangers of Energy Drinks
A recent study conducted by the pediatric chair for Wayne State University and DMC Children’s Hospital of Michigan reveals that energy drinks may be dangerous and even deadly.
- Class Action Lawsuit Claims Dangerous Levels of Arsenic in Wine
A class action lawsuit was filed in California Superior Court on March 19, 2015 claiming that 28 wineries produced and sold wine containing dangerous levels of arsenic and failed to warn consumers about the potential risks.
- Crush Injuries in the Workplace – Preventing Work Accidents
Work accidents often result in catastrophic injuries, such as crushed limbs. Knowing the most common work accident scenarios which result in crush injuries occur can help prevent these devastating injuries.
- Makers of Children's Tylenol to Pay $25 Million to Settle Case
Manufacturers failed to take immediate steps to resolve issue of metal particles found in Children’s Tylenol medicine.
- Do I Need an Attorney to Handle my Personal Injury Case?
The top 3 mistakes people make trying to handle their personal injury case themselves.
- What you and your Personal Injury Lawyer Need to Know when Filing a Lawsuit
You need to take immediate action by hiring a personal injury lawyer if you have been involved in an accident or suffered an injury. Keep notes about the incident and your injuries Preserve and protect any evidence you may have and take pictures as well. Get a copy of the police report and use it. Most importantly, meet with an experienced personal injury lawyer.
- Injured While Water Skiing, Who Is Liable?
Water skiiing is a lot of fun. The thrill of “standing” on the water, whizzing along at incredible speeds, and the inevitable splash at the end. But, what happens when something goes wrong and someone is injured while out there water skiing?