Personal Injury Lawyers in the USA
Personal Injury Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Personal Injury Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Permatemping: New Bill HB690 Seeks Temp Workers' Rights in Illinois
The right for temp workers to be treated the same as the full-time staff they work beside was finally brought into the spotlight with the recent introduction of Bill HB690.
- Introduction to Elder Abuse and Negligence in Florida
In Florida, elder abuse and neglect is quite common, so it’s important to recognize the common signs.
- Can Part-Time Employees Receive Workers' Compensation?
Workers’ compensation is a vital part of our employment system. It’s a no-fault insurance that the vast majority of employers are required to carry to cover the injuries of those who are hurt in the course of their work-related duties.
- Understanding Out of Pocket Costs for Big Truck Accidents
Large truck accidents are some of the most devastating incidents on the roads, with thousands of people dying in these collisions across the nation every year.
- Forklift Accidents and Equipment Defects
Forklifts are one of the most useful tools to those working in construction, retail, warehouses, and other industries that require the moving of heavy materials.
- Landlord Liability for Slip and Fall Accidents
by DiTomaso Law
Slip and fall accidents are one of the more common causes for emergency room visits in the United States and can lead to a variety of long-term injuries.
- Expert Witness on the Serious Consequences of Inhaling Mold during Career or in Home
When mold is prevalent in a home or in a business setting, it may lead to serious health consequences. This substance may be a concern that started with a construction defect, through the upkeep or maintenance of a landlord or landlady or when repairs are completed.
- Expert Witness Testimony: When Police Brutality Occurs
Police brutality is being increasingly noticed throughout the country through the use of electronic surveillance equipment and the rise of the smartphone. With a camera and a video recorder at the touch of a fingertip, anyone is able to record almost any incident that may transpire.
- Expert Witness Explains the Harmful Effects of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning and How to Recover Damages
Carbon monoxide may lead to poisoning, injury and death when someone has been exposed to too much of the gas. It is colorless and odorless, so it cannot be see or smelled but it may be see in smoke. However, because it weighs less than oxygen, it spreads quickly.
- Chicago's Public Hospitals Paid Out More than $160 Million for Medical Malpractice Cases
Two of Chicago’s public hospitals have shelled out more than $160 million in the last several years, indicating that medical malpractice is a far too common problem.