Personal Injury Lawyers in the USA
Personal Injury Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
All Articles »Personal Injury Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- When Should I Report Something to the Police before Going to a Lawyer?
Making a police report can be a serious step that some people may prefer to avoid. On the other hand, speaking to a lawyer may not always be the first advised step. Being sure whether to contact the police or a lawyer can help individuals protect their legal rights.
- Attacked at Work, What Are My Rights?
Violence is rarely the answer, and this is especially true in the workplace. Yet, physical attacks can and do occur every day. When they happen at work, this creates a whole suite of considerations that can make the experience even more worrisome and problematic.
- There Is Always the Chance that You May Be Involved in a Car Accident
Most drivers exercise caution when they are behind the wheel. However, even though you may be driving cautiously and doing everything in your power to avoid an accident, there are still other drivers on the road who may be negligent. That is why people find themselves in a car accident every day.
- Loss of Income or Lost Earning Capacity? Know the Difference
When people imagine car accidents, they think of the physical pain that the victim suffers, or the trauma of the accident itself. What people don’t realize is that car accidents can cost a lot of money.
- IVC Filters Have a High Rate of Failure
Learn how the Inferior Vena Cava or IVC filters work and what lawsuits are being brought against the medical device.
- What You Need To Do After Being Bitten By a Vicious Dog
Dog bites occur all the time across the country. Something many people do not realize is that you have legal rights if a dog bites you. You can file a claim to be compensated for anything from medical bills to lost wages.
- Slip and Fall Accidents in Retail Stores
Injuries from slip and fall accidents in stores are very common. There are many opportunities for customers to become injured.
- New Illinois Concussion Law Goes Into Effect
As the end of the summer draws near, tens of thousands of Illinois students and their parents are actively preparing for the upcoming school year and the changes it will bring.
- Finding the Right Injury Lawyer to Represent You
Learn the necessary steps to take to find a lawyer you feel comfortable representing you.
- Understanding How Adjusters View Your Medical Records
Learn what you can do to strengthen your personal injury claim when working with insurance adjusters.