Personal Injury Lawyers in the USA
Personal Injury Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
Personal Injury Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Youth Hunting: Rules and Laws in West Virginia
Youth hunting alone is allowed for those 16 and older in order to avoid hunting accidents. After an accident, call a Clarksburg personal injury attorney.
- Injuries Caused by Defective Car Parts
Car accidents are an unfortunate fact of life. When an accident is the result of another's negligence or recklessness, the law holds the person responsible. When the accident is due to defective car parts, there are responsible parties that should be held accountable too.
- A Quiet Danger: Three Common Types of Nursery Product Defects
The CPSC reports that on average, 114 children die from nursery product injuries each year. This article examines the three types of product defects, as well as the victimís and familyís rights after an accident.
- 5 Tips for Bicycle Accident Victims
As a cyclist and bicycle accident victim advocate, the author has learned several lessons over the 20 plus years he has been riding and practicing personal injury law. On this article, you will find some of the tips he would like to offer to victims of bike accidents.
- Explanation of Disfigurement from Dog Bite: Types, Treatment and Damages
Disfigurement from a dog bite after a dog attack may result in compensation for the surgical costs to treat the disfigurement and emotional harm.
- Special Consideration for Motorcycle Accident Caused by a Drunk Driver Crash
When a motorcycle accident is caused by drunk driver crash the consequences for the victim may be more serious.
- Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy: Still a Common Threat to Infants
Despite advances in neonatal medicine, hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy remains a common condition in the U.S., potentially causing cerebral palsy, brain damage or death to the infant.
- Harlem, Lower East Side Children More Likely To Die In Crosswalks
Children in Harlem and the Lower East Side face a disproportional pedestrian accident rate than children in other areas of Manhattan. Why is there such a large disparity and what is the solution?
- The Importance Of Filing A Police Report After A Car Accident
Oftentimes people assume that they do not have to file a police report if they are involved in a minor accident. But if you plan to seek compensation, filing a police report strengthens your case.
- Texas DWI Traffic Crashes in 2011
The Council on Alcoholism & Drug Abuse reports that approximately 16,000 alcohol-related traffic accident deaths occur every year in the United States. According to the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), alcohol plays a role in about one out of every three traffic fatalities.