Personal Injury Lawyers in the USA
Personal Injury Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Personal Injury Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Are Flying Drones Legal? Can They Trespass on My Property? Who Should I Call?
In the age of technology, the flying drone has become just another consumer electronic that may be purchased for personal and private use.
- Why You Should Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
In almost all accident cases, it is important that measures be taken to preserve evidence, investigate the accident and enable doctors and other witnesses to thoroughly evaluate any injuries. If you or a loved one is a victim of an automobile accident involving a drunk driver, hire a personal injury attorney and let them handle your case.
- Do I Need an “Affidavit of Merit” in a Medical Malpractice Case?
Medical malpractice cases are complex and often take a substantial amount of time when tried. They can be expensive for both parties.
- Maritime Employee Injuries: Early Groundwork Critical
The Jones Act governs employees who work aboard shipping vessels and are permanently assigned to those vessels. If you are injured while on board your employer’s ship, you may decide to sue your employer for negligence.
- FAQS about the Jones Act and Other Maritime Law
There are many questions to be asked about the Jones Act and Maritime Laws. These involve seamen that may be injured in the line of duty or during usual job duties.
- If I Signed a Waiver, Did I Just Sign Away All My Rights to Sue?
When certain circumstances occur, a waiver must be signed to proceed with a situation. These could be for employment, disclosed secrets and various other activities that require legal documentation.
- What Is "Assumption of Risk" and How Will It Affect My Personal Injury Case?
There are many circumstances that may result in a loss for a case long before the incident passes through the first stage of legal processes. These situations may include what is referred to as an assumption of risk.
- New Federal Bill May Help Reduce the Risk of Workplace Injuries from Chemical Exposure
The Toxic Substances Control Act is supposed to protect against chemical injuries, but it has not been updated since it was signed into law in 1976. In 2016, the President signed a new Act that plugs some holes and should help make workers safer.
- Types of Defective Product Liability Claims
Defective products are the cause of thousands of injuries every year in the U.S. These claims typically fall into three main categories.
- Restraining Orders in New Jersey
Anyone who is feeling like they are being harassed, verbally or physically abused, or otherwise receiving harm from a specific person can file for a restraining order through the court in New Jersey. A restraining order is essentially a form of protection that enables a victim to live safely and free from abuse, threats, stalking, and harassment.