Product Liability Lawyers in the USA
Product Liability Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
Product Liability Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Defective Medical Device Lawyers Now Accepting Michigan Mirena IUD Lawsuits
Defective medical device lawyers at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. are now accepting Michigan Mirena IUD lawsuits.
- Common Injuries from Defective Products
Defective products are those that consumers expect to work properly but do not fulfill their functions.
- A Quiet Danger: Three Common Types of Nursery Product Defects
The CPSC reports that on average, 114 children die from nursery product injuries each year. This article examines the three types of product defects, as well as the victimís and familyís rights after an accident.
- Known to Fail but Implanted Anyway: DePuy ASR Hip Replacements
Johnson & Johnson announced in January 2013 that it had set aside close to $1 billion, in addition to the $3 billion set aside in 2011, to compensate those who received a defective metal-on-metal hip implant from the company.
- My Transvaginal Mesh Is Defective. Now What?
The medical devices were meant to fix pelvic organ prolapse and stress urinary incontinence, but many women found they were the victims of untested devices that caused greater pain and serious complications.
- Tire Age and Safety
Most tire manufacturers suggest replacing your tires within 6 years after the tire was made. Studies show tire age causes of many tire failures, occurring more prominently in warmer climates.
- Defective Product Liability Stemming from Failure to Pull Product from Shelves
Defective product liability stemming from failure to pull product from shelves may require the services of personal injury lawyers in Clarksburg.
- Choosing the Right Personal Injury Attorney
Being the victim of a personal injury is an unfortunate position to be in. However, the injury and the damages should be remedied and compensated. In order for the injured to ensure that the maximum compensation is received, it is important to select the right personal injury attorney.
- Alabama Child Injury Lawyer Recaps 2012ís Major Recalls of Hazardous Child Products
This article discusses the dangers of defective products, particularly in the context of children's toys and goods. In addition to a general discussion of child injury and product liability claims, the article identifies a few examples of defective children's goods recalled in 2012.
- Are Your Kidsí Christmas Toys Safe? You Might Be Surprised at the Answer.
4 Unexpected Dangers in Christmas Toys that All Parents Need to Know