Product Liability Lawyers in the USA
Product Liability Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Product Liability Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Infections from Contaminated Medical Scopes: Who is Liable?
When the very tools designed to keep patients healthy are the ones that put them at risk, who is responsible?
- Thousands of Talcum Powder Lawsuits Filed Against Johnson & Johnson by Ovarian, Uterine Cancer Victims
Johnson & Johnson faces thousands of lawsuits filed on behalf of women who were diagnosed with ovarian cancer or uterine cancer after using the company's talcum baby powder products. Earlier this year, two juries in St. Louis, Missouri awarded damages of $72 million and $55 million in a pair of lawsuits filed on behalf of women who were diagnosed with ovarian cancer after using Johnson's Baby Powder, Shower to Shower, or other talcum powder products sold by Johnson & Johnson.
- Complaints of Serious Complications With the Use of ESSURE® Likely to Result In Litigation
ESSURE® complications may lead to litigation.
- FDA Orders Black Box Warning About Overdose Risks for Patients Taking Opioid Painkillers and Benzodiazepines
The Food and Drug Administration issued a warning that patients taking opioid painkillers together with a class of anti-anxiety medications known as benzodiazepines, such as Xanax or Ativan, may be at risk of suffering a combined drug overdose.
- How a Recall Affects a Product Liability Claim
These days, it is almost impossible turn on the television or go online without seeing news about another product safety recall. The number of safety recalls involving unsafe toys, contaminated food products, auto defects, and dangerous drugs have surged in recent years – with no end in site.
- Product Liability: Talcum Powder and the Link to Ovarian Cancer
The insidious nature of ovarian cancer makes it difficult to detect in its early stages when treatment is most effective.
- Xarelto Named One of the Most Dangerous Pharmaceutical Drugs in the U.S.
Using data from the FDA, website HealthGrove was listed as one of fifty of the most dangerous prescription drugs.
- Asbestos in the Nevada Desert
Because asbestos was once so commonly used as a component of building and insulation materials, it can be easy to forget that it is a naturally-occurring mineral that can be found in nature. Asbestos is a substance that occurs naturally in the Earth and can be found around the world, including in the United States.
- Ashley Furniture’s Safety Violations
Accidents at work can happen anywhere. Ashley Furniture, the nation’s largest furniture manufacturer, recently settled claims of safety violations brought by the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) for $1.75 million. OSHA found numerous safety violations in the company’s manufacturing plants which it alleged caused over 1,000 worker injuries, including amputations.
- The Serious Dangers of Automatic Gates
The number of people who have suffered serious injuries and even lost their lives from malfunctioning or faulty automated gates is simply too high to have no changes implemented.