Qui Tam False Claims Act Lawyers in the USA
Qui Tam False Claims Act Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
All Articles »Qui Tam False Claims Act Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Unwarranted Drug Tests On Senior Citizens
Senior citizens have been given certain unnecessary drug testing in a Medicare fraud scheme.
- Securities and Exchange Commission’s Whistleblower Program Is No Joke
The Securities & Exchange Commission's whistleblower program is proving itself to be a force to be reckoned with.
- Whistleblower Failure-of-Care Claim Settled for $38 Million
Recently, a whistleblower failure-of-care claim was settled against a nursing home chain for $38 million. Even nursing home abuse can be stopped with whistleblowing.
- Reasons For Being A Whistleblower
Whistleblowers don't normally report fraud for financial gain - they report it because they've been wrongfully retaliated against.
- Increased Amount of Securities Exchange Commission Whistleblower Cases
The Securities Exchange Commission has investigated over 686 whistleblower cases in this year alone - the highest amount since 2011.
- Whistleblowers Don’t Just Expose Fraud – They Can Save Lives
When whistleblowers report fraud within hospitals and pharmaceutical companies, they may also unknowingly stop risky medical practices.
- More than $30 Million Awarded to an Overseas Whistleblower
A record amount of $30 million was awarded to an overseas whistleblower for providing key information to detect an ongoing fraud.
- Seven False Claims Act Lawsuits Settled for $98 Million
Seven whistleblower suits against Community Health Systems and associated entities was settled in August for $98 million.
- Potential Bigger Rewards For Wall Street Whistleblowers
Attorney General Holder proposes an increased cap for awards to Wall Street whistleblowers.
- Whistleblowers Help Regulators Zero in on Potentially Illegal Trading Practice
Sharing inside knowledge, trader sounds the alarm on behavior that could put ‘everyday investors’ at an unfair disadvantage