Qui Tam False Claims Act Lawyers in the USA
Qui Tam False Claims Act Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Qui Tam False Claims Act Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Actos Whistleblower Lawsuit Alleges Takeda Illegally Promoted Diabetes Drug for Patients with Prediabetes
Takeda Pharmaceuticals is facing a whistleblower lawsuit alleging that the company promoted its diabetes drug Actos to patients with prediabetes, despite the fact that it was never approved for this use by the FDA. Studies have shown that patients who use Actos may be more likely to be diagnosed with bladder cancer.
- $75,000 Whistleblower Reward in EMR Kickback Case
Diagnostic Pathology Group Pays $500,000 to Settle Allegations that Physicians Were Given Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Software in Exchange for Patient Referrals
- Unwarranted Drug Tests On Senior Citizens
Senior citizens have been given certain unnecessary drug testing in a Medicare fraud scheme.
- Securities and Exchange Commissionís Whistleblower Program Is No Joke
The Securities & Exchange Commission's whistleblower program is proving itself to be a force to be reckoned with.
- Whistleblower Failure-of-Care Claim Settled for $38 Million
Recently, a whistleblower failure-of-care claim was settled against a nursing home chain for $38 million. Even nursing home abuse can be stopped with whistleblowing.
- Reasons For Being A Whistleblower
Whistleblowers don't normally report fraud for financial gain - they report it because they've been wrongfully retaliated against.
- Increased Amount of Securities Exchange Commission Whistleblower Cases
The Securities Exchange Commission has investigated over 686 whistleblower cases in this year alone - the highest amount since 2011.
- Whistleblowers Donít Just Expose Fraud Ė They Can Save Lives
When whistleblowers report fraud within hospitals and pharmaceutical companies, they may also unknowingly stop risky medical practices.
- More than $30 Million Awarded to an Overseas Whistleblower
A record amount of $30 million was awarded to an overseas whistleblower for providing key information to detect an ongoing fraud.
- Seven False Claims Act Lawsuits Settled for $98 Million
Seven whistleblower suits against Community Health Systems and associated entities was settled in August for $98 million.