Real Estate Lawyers in the USA
Real Estate Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Real Estate Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- What Is a Partition Action and How Does a Real Estate Lawyer Help?
Partition actions often come about because the property or land that has been purchased has more than one person’s interest. This could be a loved one or someone that has a financial interest.
- When Do I Need a Real Estate Lawyer?
A real estate lawyer performs many important functions. Knowing when you may need the assistance of a real estate lawyer may help you avoid potential problems.
- Common Mistakes in New York Mechanic's Liens
Contractors and suppliers file liens in New York because they didn't get paid. But because liens are statutory creatures, sometimes the most minute detail can void the lien and prevent the contractor or supplier from getting paid.
- What Is Due Diligence - A Private Investigator's Perspective
Due diligence is the reasonable inquiry into a business proposal or through the process of buying or selling something of value. Through this process, individuals and businesses can often determine whether an investment or transaction may be a good deal.
- Options for Dealing with Residential Real Estate in Divorce
In many divorces, the biggest single assets are the retirement funds and the residential real estate. Sometimes, the only issue preventing an agreement is what to do about the house.
- Severe Weather Incidents in Texas Spur Record Insurance Claims by Home and Property Owners
The state of Texas experiences more instances of high winds, hail storms, tornadoes, flooding, and other extreme weather events than any other state in the U.S. Although insurance offers home and property owners some protection from damage caused by extreme weather, many homeowners may be vulnerable due to coverage exclusions or bad faith actions by an insurance company.
- Absurd Animal Cases in Homeowners Associations
Few cases are more prone to absurd happenings, bizarre government policies, or overly expensive litigation than pet cases.
- 10 Things Landlords Need to Include in a Rental Agreement
If you are new to leasing investment property to tenants, you need to be sure that your rental agreement covers all the bases so you can protect your investment properly.
- Buying a Home? Four Tips to Consider
Buying a home is a huge investment. It can be an excellent investment – but without proper planning and foresight, it can also turn into a disaster.
- How to Choose the Best Tenants and Avoid Fair Housing Complaints in Florida
The Florida Fair Housing Act and federal law prohibit landlords from discriminating against tenants based on a number of factors, including race, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental) or familial status.