Real Estate Lawyers in the USA
Real Estate Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Real Estate Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Absurd Animal Cases in Homeowners Associations
Few cases are more prone to absurd happenings, bizarre government policies, or overly expensive litigation than pet cases.
- 10 Things Landlords Need to Include in a Rental Agreement
If you are new to leasing investment property to tenants, you need to be sure that your rental agreement covers all the bases so you can protect your investment properly.
- Buying a Home? Four Tips to Consider
Buying a home is a huge investment. It can be an excellent investment – but without proper planning and foresight, it can also turn into a disaster.
- How to Choose the Best Tenants and Avoid Fair Housing Complaints in Florida
The Florida Fair Housing Act and federal law prohibit landlords from discriminating against tenants based on a number of factors, including race, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental) or familial status.
- California's Real Estate Transfer Disclosure Statement
If you are selling or leasing your home, you must comply with the Real Estate Transfer Disclosure Law. That law requires that sellers provide the prospective buyer with a Real Estate Transfer Disclosure Statement (“TDS”).
- 3 Ways a Florida Real Estate Attorney Can Help Property Buyers & Sellers
Buying or selling property is usually the biggest financial transaction in anyone’s life. It can have a ripple effect on your finances for decades to come. Whether those ripples are beneficial or detrimental depends on the details of the transaction.
- How to Prevent Real Estate Title Issues in Florida
Whether you are selling or buying a home, the last thing you want to encounter are problems with the real estate title. Unfortunately, the foreclosure crisis that hit Florida so hard several years ago sometimes makes it difficult to obtain a clear or marketable real estate title.
- Can Property Management Force a Tenant to Replenish Reserve Funds?
Property management has various funds to disperse to different areas that need repair or alteration. Some funds are reserved for emergencies, and some are used for maintenance.
- If a Fire Hydrant is Not to Code, Can it be Moved?
Fire hydrants are critical to containing a fire once it breaks out. They are available within cities to extinguish consuming flames that have become too much for other simple remedies.
- Do I Need a Real Estate Lawyer To Close a Sale of Residential Property in Florida?
In the State of Florida, it is not mandatory for the buyer or the seller to hire a real estate attorney for the closing of the sale of residential real property. Many operations are conducted through negotiations between the parties; real estate agents, and the involvement of a title company. However, real estate transactions are important and complex investments, and, in most cases, one of the most important purchases for an individual or family.