Real Estate Lawyers in the USA

Real Estate Lawyers in the USA Other Countries

All Articles »Real Estate Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles

  • Homeowner Association Problems Solved by a Real Estate Lawyer

    Many communities where homes are sold have homeowners’ associations attached as a service for the neighborhoods surrounding the area. These organizations have bylaws, often contracts and certain rules that the property owners in these locations must abide by.

  • Can the HOA Lock Me Out of My Gated Community Because I Owe Them Money?

    Homeowners associations are often the strength of a community in order to keep it safe, maintained properly and peaceful. While this is often true for certain locations, other organizations run with more political processes. This means that the group or head may enact penalties when dues or other fees are not collected from a homeowner.

  • Importance of Negotiating Assignment Clauses in Commercial Lease Transactions

    Commercial spaces may be difficult to obtain depending on the city where the businesses reside. Because of this, there are many different clauses in leases that deal with transactions, permitted activity on the land and various other concerns that often need the assistance of negotiation to resolve.

  • Creating Enforceable Liquidated Damage Clauses in Real Estate Contracts

    Real estate deals are often riddled with contracts that have vague terms, statements with open ended clauses and various similar confusions that lead to conflict and legal arguments later. Because of these issues, it is vital that enforceable details reside within real estate contracts so that problems may be avoided before they begin. One term that often causes strife is a liquidated damage clause.

  • Real Estate Lawyer Solves Title Problems when Purchasing Property

    There are many forms of purchasing a property that includes documentation issues such as title problems. There are many contracts a buyer signs when he or she is buying the home or land, and it is in these files that issues are found.

  • Legality of Restrictive Covenants

    Many who buy a home believe that they are able to whatever they feel is necessary to the house or land. If they want to alter the land and create a garden, install equipment or build additional structures, they feel they are able to do so after the property has been purchased. However, there are numerous contracts that prevent these actions.

  • Is It Possible to Sue When Return on Investment Does Not Materialize?

    When someone has invested in a luxury hotel, there are many factors to consider before progressing to litigation. Some return on investment may not be monetary. The income earned from these investment properties could be of a material manner instead of a financial payment.

  • My Neighbor’s Satellite Dishes Ruin My View. What Can I Do?

    In some situations a person may have an issue with a neighbor. In many such situations, there may be a legal remedy through a nuisance action. There may be additional legal remedies to assist in cases in which neighbors infringe on the property owner’s rights.

  • Early Lease Termination Agreements: Economic Considerations for Landlords and Distressed Tenants

    A small business has leased commercial space, encountered economic difficulties, and can no longer afford the lease payments. In some cases, the business is out in front of the problem, seeking to work with the landlord prior to a payment default. In other cases, the business is already behind on its rental obligations, and possibly facing a legal action for eviction.

  • How a Real Estate Lawyer Helps with Earnest Money Disputes

    Many real estate deals lead to the need for a real estate lawyer. This may be due to complications with the arrangement, difficulties with contracts and other concerns between buyer and seller. Many contracts that must be signed should be analyzed for clauses that are only beneficial for the opposite party when purchasing property and other real estate dealings.

Find a Lawyer

Find a Local Lawyer