Social Security Lawyers in the USA
Social Security Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
Social Security Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Social Security and the Benefits
How to get Social Security Benefits and the Application Process to do so
- Arizona Social Security Disability and SSI Disability Claims
Social Security Disability benefits and SSI Disability Claims are two different ways for individuals to receive financial compensation and assistance due to their disability and inability to contribute to the workforce, and are managed by the federal government.
- Learn About Retaining Eligibility for VA Benefits
Eligibility for VA benefits is dependent on factors such as active duty. The determination of this is sometimes complicated, depending on the circumstances.
- The SSA’s Online Benefits Statement Tool: What You Need to Know
Before, the Social Security Administration (SSA) issues benefits statements to its beneficiaries via mail. Now, only individuals aged 60 years or older receive mailed benefits statements because the rest of the recipients aged 18 and above now have the ability to look up on their own statements using the Internet.
- Obtaining Long Term Disability Benefits for Mental Health Issues
Depression, bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) are three similar mental illnesses with defining symptoms and characteristics. People afflicted by these mental health issues are often times unable to work, making it difficult to pay bills and other expenses. In this article, we detail the challenges people face while trying to obtain long term disability benefits.
- Social Security Fund Woes: What’s in It for You and What the Government is Doing about It?
Have you just hired a Los Angeles Social Security claim lawyer who will help you in processing your Social Security claims? For some time now, there has been news that Social Security is about to go bust. Is it true? Are you worried about it?
- The SSA and Direct Deposit: Making Social Security Benefits Payment Easier
Times are getting tougher by the day. As it is, people with disabilities are finding it hard to survive on a daily basis. Because of their disabilities, they are forced to give up their jobs.
- Accommodations and Disability Retirement, No Conflict
Why the Accommodations Issue is Unlikely to Pose a Problem If You Are Filing for Federal Disability Retirement Benefits
- Electronic Healthcare Records Linked to Speedier Processing of Social Security Disability Claims
The Wright State Research Institute has developed a new software system to implement electronic healthcare records in order to speed up the process of evaluating social security disability claims.
- Basics of Medicare
Medicare, health insurance for elderly and disabled Americans, is a large system that can seem confusing. Here are some basics to help you understand all types of Medicare.