Social Security Lawyers in the USA
Social Security Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
Social Security Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- How Workers’ Compensation Impacts Social Security Disability Benefits
Disability payments from private sources, such as private pension or insurance benefits, do not affect your Social Security disability (“SSD”) benefits.
- Can I Receive Both Social Security Disability and VA Compensation Benefits at the Same Time?
The primary difference between Social Security disability benefits and VA disability benefits is that you can qualify for VA disability compensation even if you’re not totally disabled.
- Social Security Disability - Disabling Condition: Pain and Chronic Pain
Pain is often associated with injury, disease, illness and physical disabilities. The persistence and severity of pain may leave you unable to work even when you can otherwise accommodate your disability in your work. Chronic Pain is severe, persistent and long term pain; pain that cannot be removed by standard medical treatment or pain that persists beyond the expected duration of the injury or illness. SSDI or SSI benefits may be available to you when pain prevents you from working.
- Social Security Disability Applicants And Headache Claims - 5 Keys Pieces of Evidence
Seeking social security disability because you can not work because of a headache is unique and very difficult. But there are certain things you can do to help your chances of winning.
- How Do I Collect Social Security Disability If I Am Injured in Auto Accident?
Unlike personal injury damages, Social Security disability benefits do not require that you prove liability or negligence and you might be able to obtain disability benefits even if you were responsible for the auto accident.
- Who Approves Social Security Disability Cases and what is the Role Advocates Play?
When you are applying for Social Security Disability you are bound to have more questions than answers and one of those questions will likely be about who approves your claim.
- Social Security Disability: COPD & Lung Disease - Condition, Symptoms and Social Security Law
There is nothing more basic to every day of our life than breathing. When breathing becomes difficult and even mild exercise causes shortness of breath and fatigue, it affects almost all our daily activities and the ability to work is severely impaired. Social Security Laws may help by providing income benefits (Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI)) and medical benefits (Medicare and/or Medicaid).
- Obesity and Your Disability Claim
In the context of SSDI law, this article discusses why the Social Security Administration is not likely to consider your obesity to be a disabling condition on its own.
- Social Security Disability: Multiple Sclerosis - Condition, Symptoms and Social Security Law
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is a disease which strikes thousands of Americans each year and leaves them with symptoms, conditions and physical limitations which make it impossible for them to work. Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) may provide income and medical benefits to help you.
- Claimant Unsuccessful in Disability Insurance Lawsuit against Boston Mutual in a Louisiana Lawsuit
In an ERISA disability lawsuit against Boston Mutual, Federal Judge upholds decision to deny Southside Machine Works employee’s long term disability benefits.