Theft Lawyers in the USA
Theft Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
All Articles »Theft Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Virginia Credit Card Theft Forgery Fraud Penalties Laws
The following are the different laws regarding credit card crimes in Virginia.
- New Jersey Statute of Limitations for Criminal Charges
Each state has its own statute of limitations in which to formally charge an individual with a crime.
- Collateral Consequences Continue to Impact Individuals
Everyone makes mistakes. Those of us who have made impulsive or uniformed decisions in our lives may have suffered severe consequences for them, such as being arrested or serving time in jail.
- Charged with Burglary in Virginia?
Congratulations, you've been initiated into the criminal justice system and you need a good Alexandria criminal defense attorney to represent you.
- What Happens After a Felony Conviction
A felony charge is pursued by a prosecutor when a serious crime is committed. A federal felony is category of crime that involves breaking a law at the national rather than local level. Both types of felonies carry similar punishment.
- Pretrial Dispositions of Criminal Cases
The vast majority of criminal cases never go to trial. These cases are either disposed of by a plea bargain or dismissed outright. This article explains two common ways by which criminal cases are disposed of in a plea bargain that may also result in a dismissal upon completion.
- Burglary Offenses in the Tampa Bay Area
Simply put, burglary involves entering a house, structure, business, or vehicle without the consent of the owner and with the intent to commit a criminal offense once inside. Burglary is an invasive property crime that can have some very serious, life altering consequences for the accused person.
- Choosing a California Criminal Defense Attorney
Californian criminal defense is a complex field, involving numerous state and federal statuses, as well as other regulations. Thereby, if you happen to need a criminal defense, itís imperative to make an informed decision when choosing an expert attorney.
- If my Friend's Property is Listed as Stolen, Can I be Held Responsible for Pawning it?
There are many reasons as to why you were in possession of the property and why you would have never stolen it.
- Six California Residents Arrested For Financial Elder Abuse Scams
Six California residents have been arrested for scams that targeted senior citizens. The suspects were arrested in southern California.