Truck Accident Lawyers in the USA
Truck Accident Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Truck Accident Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- When Does an Accident Claim Turn into a Personal Injury Case?
Accident law in West Virginia has become very complicated over the years. With recent changes in insurance regulations, claim limits and even liability requirements, accident cases have become more complicated.
- Just Because You Hire a Lawyer, Doesn’t Mean You Will End Up in Trial
There is a common misconception out there that most people think about when they hire an attorney. Most people believe that if you hire an attorney for to take on your accident case, whether it is a car crash or a dog bite injury, that you will end up at trial in court, before a judge...
- 3 Myths about Traumatic Brain Injuries and the Effects on Auto Accident Victims
Myths about brain injury victims appear all over the internet and in some medical communities.
- Understanding Out of Pocket Costs for Big Truck Accidents
Large truck accidents are some of the most devastating incidents on the roads, with thousands of people dying in these collisions across the nation every year.
- How to Help Your Case for Settlement after a Car Accident in Louisiana
If you have been in a car accident, you may still be recovering from your injuries, and perhaps you have had to take time off of work to recover. Maybe your injuries were serious enough that you cannot go back to work for some time, or are permanently disabled.
- Why Shouldn't an Accident Victim Settle for the First Offer?
There’s a common misconception out there that insurance company payouts cover all losses of an accident victim. This is simply not true.
- How to Speed Up a Claim for Los Angeles Bicycle Accidents
If you’ve been in a bicycle accident in Los Angeles, you know how painful the process, both physically and mentally, can be when trying to get compensation for your injuries. Essentially, you pay twice: first with the injury and second with the treatment you get from the insurance company.
- Are Black Boxes Required in Commercial Trucks?
Before the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration initiated a plan to ensure black boxes are required in all commercial trucks, this was not necessary. While many of these larger trucks did have hardware considered or similar to a black box, it was not a necessity by the trucking company.
- Expert Witness: Common Factors that Contribute to Truck Accidents
Truck accidents are among the general vehicular incidents on the road that lead to property damage, injury and death. When a truck collides with a smaller or less equipped car, the truck usually is damaged less, and those inside the bigger vehicle tend to have fewer injuries.
- Understanding the Texas Stowers Demand Doctrine
A Stowers Demand is a tool often used by Plaintiff's lawyers in Texas to put pressure on insurance companies to either pay their policy limits to settle a claim or risk exposing their insureds and themselves to liability for a verdict in excess of the coverage amount.