Whistleblower Lawyers in the USA
Whistleblower Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
Whistleblower Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Extended Filing Window For Whistleblowers To Report Misconduct
Whistleblowers now have up to five years to report fraud, abuse or waste.
- How Do I Know If I Have Been Wrongfully Terminated?
If you are a victim of wrongful termination, you may have a case against your former employer. A successful lawsuit may mean that you have the right to recover back pay, statutory damages and expenses that you incurred to find another job.
- Wrongfully Terminated UC Davis Whistleblower Awarded $730,000
Whistleblower Janet Keyzer awarded $730,000 after being wrongfully terminated for reporting unethical research methods used at UC Davis.
- The US Department of Justice Joins Whistleblower Lawsuits Against UnitedHealth Group Inc.
Whistleblowers brought two False Claims Act lawsuits for Medicare fraud against UnitedHealth Group, Inc. the first in 2011 and the second in 2014. The U.S. Department of Justice joins these whistleblower lawsuits against UnitedHealth Group, Inc. for Medicare fraud.
- Whistleblower Reward Is $63.9 Million In JP Morgan Mortgage Fraud Case
A whistleblower will receive $63.9 million for providing information to the government that lead to a recovery.
- Federal Whistleblower Complaints Can Be Filed Online
Whistleblowers are now able to file certain complaints online. Whistleblower complaints that are overseen by OSHA can be filed online.
- Whistleblower False Claims Case Settles for $6.5 Million
A $6.5 million dollar settlement has been reached in a federal whistleblower lawsuit. There were allegations that a military contractor had submitted inflated bills to the government.
- Three Convictions in Medicare Fraud Case
A federal jury recently convicted three people on charges related to Medicare fraud. The fraud took place during the time frame of 2006 - 2011. The defendants in the case operated a durable medical goods company out of the Los Angeles area.
- Health Care Industry the Target in Whistleblower Lawsuits
The United States Department of Justice has provided the public with some information regarding recent whistleblower cases. In one of the cases there have been allegations made against Health Management Associates.
- $48 Million Settlement in Medicare Fraud Case
A California based nursing home operator has agreed to pay $48 million dollars in a settlement related to two whistleblower lawsuits.