Whistleblower Lawyers in the USA
Whistleblower Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
Whistleblower Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Federal Whistleblower Complaints Can Be Filed Online
Whistleblowers are now able to file certain complaints online. Whistleblower complaints that are overseen by OSHA can be filed online.
- Whistleblower False Claims Case Settles for $6.5 Million
A $6.5 million dollar settlement has been reached in a federal whistleblower lawsuit. There were allegations that a military contractor had submitted inflated bills to the government.
- Three Convictions in Medicare Fraud Case
A federal jury recently convicted three people on charges related to Medicare fraud. The fraud took place during the time frame of 2006 - 2011. The defendants in the case operated a durable medical goods company out of the Los Angeles area.
- Health Care Industry the Target in Whistleblower Lawsuits
The United States Department of Justice has provided the public with some information regarding recent whistleblower cases. In one of the cases there have been allegations made against Health Management Associates.
- $48 Million Settlement in Medicare Fraud Case
A California based nursing home operator has agreed to pay $48 million dollars in a settlement related to two whistleblower lawsuits.
- Sutter Health Settles Whistleblower Case for $46 Million
Sutter Health decided to settle a whistleblower case before trial. The case involved allegations of double billing for anesthesia services at hospitals in California.
- Whistleblower Reward Programs Could Help Regain Funds From Tax Dodgers
Whistleblower reward programs could help California recoup lost tax revenue.
- Whistleblowers Programs Could Help Regain Funds From Tax Dodgers
According to the California Franchise Tax Board, the state is owed more than 6.5 billion dollars in tax revenue. Some contend that implementation of a whistleblower rewards program could help to bring in some of that lost revenue.
- Whistleblower Comes Forward to Talk About Experience at SunFirst Bank
A whistleblower recently spoke at a conference in Las Vegas to discuss her experiences. She was the compliance officer at a bank where gambling funds were processed. She cooperated with federal regulators and exposed the illegal operations at the bank.
- What Protection is There for Whistleblowers?
If you have seen something at work that must change, but your employer is unwilling to do anything about it, what can you do? Will you be protected or can your employer immediately terminate you? How much will you jeopardize your job by doing the right thing?