Workers Compensation Lawyers in the USA
Workers Compensation Lawyers in the USA ► Other Countries
All Articles »Workers Compensation Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Workers’ Compensation Claims in Nevada
Workers’ Compensation is a statutory system of providing benefits for physical harm that arises in the course and scope of (i.e., during) employment.
- Work Injury Compensation: Everything You Need to Know
What is the one place most people spend more time in than even their own homes? Even if you discount all those hours staying late at the office when you need to meet deadlines, and consider only the typical 9 to 5 workday, you still spend nearly one-third of your adult life in your workplace.
- New Guidelines Address Misclassification of Workers
Debate over whether certain workers qualify as employees or independent contractors is nothing new.
- Workman’s Comp: Electrical Injuries
More than half of annual construction worker deaths are caused by falling, being struck by an object, electrocution, or being caught in or in between objects. While falls are by far the most deadly injury in construction work (34.6%), electrocution deaths and injuries are not a statistic to be ignored.
- Disputed Workers' Compensation Claims
The Workers’ Compensation Act was established to ensure injured workers receive compensation such as wage loss benefits and medical benefits to supplement their income when they are unable to work because of an injury on the job.
- The First Thing You Should Do when You Are Injured at Work
Companies throughout different states provide workers compensation benefits for injured workers. This is a way of protecting workers rights, as designed by state law.
- Risk Of Traumatic Brain Injuries On The Job
Traumatic brain injuries, also known as TBIs, are a serious public health issue in the United States.
- Workers' Compensation Programs are Failing Injured Workers
According to two reports recently released by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and ProPublica, injuries occurring in the workplace are costing Americans more and more money.
- Financial Worth of Amputation Injury Varies by State
There are numerous circumstances in which a worker could lose a limb in a workplace accident.
- Flaws with Pennsylvania Workers' Compensation System
There are some inherent problems within the Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation system.