Wrongful Termination Lawyers in the USA
Wrongful Termination Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Wrongful Termination Lawyers USA - Recent Legal Articles
- Woman Claims Bossís Retaliation Caused Her to Have a Stroke; Jury Awards her $3.2M
Four female employees say they were targeted for complaining about their supervisor
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) Facing Wrongful Termination Claim
The Childrenís Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) is facing wrongful termination accusations by a former data center supervisor. The former employee is alleging allegations of retaliation and wrongful termination following being let go by the hospital.
- Can You Be Fired Over a Personality Conflict? What You Need to Know about At-Will Employment
How at-will employment can be used to disguise discrimination
- Transgender Employees Tackle Discrimination
The San Francisco LGBT Center recently launched a new media campaign hoping to encourage employers to hire transgender employees and inspire transgender people to pursue their career goals in the face of LGBTQ discrimination.
- WARN Act Class Action Lawsuit
A former employee of TMP IPSCO Koppel Tubulars LLC has filed a class action lawsuit, alleging that the tubular producer company unlawfully terminated employees and withheld wages and benefits.
- Rights of OSHA Whistleblowers
In the United States, employees have the right to work in a safe environment. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration establishes guidelines and investigates workplace accidents. In order to encourage reporting companies that violate established principles, OSHA provides protections to individuals who have alerted the agency of certain violations.
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination in Pennsylvania
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has filed two federal lawsuits against employers who are accused of sexual discrimination against employees based on sexual orientation.
- Discrimination Alleged by Camden Police Officers
Three former Camden City Police Department officers have filed a lawsuit against the Camden County Police Department alleging racial and age discrimination.
- Transsexuals Are Protected Under New Jersey Law Against Discrimination
As the transgender community continues to grow and become more widely accepted, the state of New Jersey strictly enforces the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination (NJLAD), which protects the civil rights of these individuals, including their right to work without the fear of termination or discrimination due to their gender identity.
- Firefighters Sexual Bias Suit in New jersey
Rockaway Township and the Hibernia Fire Company 1 in New Jersey recently agreed to pay $100,000 to a former female fire lieutenant to settle a sexual bias lawsuit claiming she had to endure a hostile work environment and harassment because of her gender.