Florida Law Schools Libraries
Florida Law Schools Libraries
- Coral Gables - University of Miami School of Law Library
The Law Library is a research facility designed to support the work of students and faculty of the University of Miami School of Law. With over 630,000 volumes and volume equivalents (microforms), it is one of the largest legal research libraries in the Southeast.
- Fort Lauderdale - NShephard Broad Law Center Nova Southeastern University Library
Our collection is housed on three floors in a 43,000 square foot facility. The first floor serves as a Federal and United Nations selective Depository and contains our international collection as well as the International Programs Offices and ILSA Journal. The second floor contains Study Guides, Reserves, Faculty Reserve, Tax collection, Reference, Circulation, Interlibrary Loan, and our Federal, State, and Treatise collections. The third floor offers an extensive periodical collection, the Burris Collection, admiralty materials, and the offices of the Nova Law Review.
- Gainesville - Levin College of Law - University of Florida Library
The law library has been the "laboratory of the law school." Viewing it as a physical space, the library’s housing of the primary sources that are the law itself, the secondary sources that place that law in context and the search tools that allow one to find the law have justified that preeminence. Since the literature of the law is uniquely indexed and updated, training in use of legal materials has formed an integral part of the library’s mission.
- Gulfport - Stetson University College of Law Library
The Stetson University College of Law libraries in Gulfport and Tampa support the research efforts of students, faculty, staff, bench and bar. The Gulfport campus library is open to the public. The libraries are a significant part of the Stetson University College of Law. The combined collections of statutes, court reports, journals and treatises, in a variety of formats, is above the median size of academic law libraries in the United States. The facilities and collections have been enhanced by major gifts by alumni and friends.
- Jacksonville - Florida Coastal School of Law Library
- Miami - Florida International University College of Law Library
The Law Library is a research facility designed to support the work of students and faculty of the Florida International University College of Law. FIU College of Law is a new law school which first opened its doors in August of 2002. The library currently has about 200,000 volumes and the collection is growing rapidly
- Miami Gardens - St. Thomas University School of Law Library
St. Thomas University is an urban, student-centered, Catholic university with rich cultural and international diversity, dedicated to educating leaders who contribute to the economic and cultural vitality of the regions they serve.
- Orlando - Barry University - Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law Library
Occupying a three-story building on the north side of the campus, the Law Library provides a collection of legal materials, including all reported federal and state cases, all state and federal statutes, and all significant federal and Florida administrative legal materials. The Law Library maintains an expanding collection of legal treatises which supports the University curriculum and provides resources for the practicing bar and judiciary.
- Orlando - Florida A&M University College of Law Library
The primary mission of the Florida A&M University College of Law Library is to enhance study, learning, research, and service conducted at the College of Law by providing present and future resources and services to meet the informational needs of its faculty, students, and staff. The secondary mission of the Law Library is to contribute a valuable community service by providing public access of its collections to the local legal community and to the general public. With the mission in mind, the law library has developed an extraordinary collection to support to the diverse research needs of its patrons.
- Tallahassee - Florida State University College of Law Library
Our primary mission is to train our students to produce highly sophisticated and cost-effective legal research. Florida State Law students have 24/7 access to the Research Center. Our students can also use virtual reference provided by expert research librarians.
Florida Academic Libraries
- Barry University Library
- Broward Community College Library
- Central Florida Community College Library
- Chipola College Library
- Eckerd College Library
- Edison College Library
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Library
- Florida Atlantic University Library
- Florida Christian College Library
- Florida Community College at Jacksonville Library
- Florida Gulf Coast University Library
- Florida Institute of Technology Library
- Florida Southern College Library
- Florida State University Library
- Gulf Coast Community College Library
- Hillsborough Community College Library
- Jacksonville University Library
- Manatee Community College Library
- Miami Dade College Library
- New College of Florida Library
- Nova Southeastern University Library
- Palm Beach Atlantic University Library
- Pensacola Junior College Library
- Rollins College Library
- Saint Leo College Library
- Seminole Community College Library
- Seminole Community Library and St. Petersburg College Library
- South Florida Community College Library
- St. Petersburg College Library
- University of Central Florida Library Library
- University of Florida Library
- University of Miami Library
- University of North Florida Library
- University of South Florida, Sarasota Library
- University of South Florida, Tampa Library
- University of West Florida Library
- Warner Southern College Library