Michigan Law Schools Libraries
Michigan Law Schools Libraries
- Ann Arbor - Ave Maria School of Law Library
Ave Maria School of Law is a Catholic law school dedicated to educating lawyers with the finest professional skills. Inspired by Pope John Paul IIís encyclical Fides et Ratio, Ave Maria School of Law offers an education characterized by the harmony of faith and reason. Formed by outstanding professional training and a distinctive educational philosophy, Ave Mariaís graduates will be equipped for leading positions in law firms, corporate legal offices, the judiciary, and national, state, and local government. The mission of the Ave Maria School of Law Library is designed to meet the research needs of the Law Schoolís students, satisfy the demands of the Law School curriculum, and facilitate the education of its students.
- Ann Arbor - University of Michigan Law School Library
The Libraryís comprehensive collection covers Anglo-American, foreign, comparative, and international law, and includes legislation, court reports, and appropriate administrative material from all U.S. jurisdictions, Great Britain and the Commonwealth, Europe, and most Asian and South American countries. The Library is a depository for documents of the European Union, and was the first such depository in an American university, in 1957. It is also a selective depository for U.S. government publications, and extensively collects documents of international intergovernmental organizations.
- Detroit - University of Detroit Mercy School of Law Library
The library collection is comprised of monographs, monographic sets, serials, loose-leaf publications, government documents, and audio-visual materials.
- Detroit - Wayne State University Law School Library
The Law School's prestigious Arthur Neef Law Library serves our students, our faculty, and practitioners across the state. Features of the Law Library include 620,000 volumes in all formats and 5,000+ electronic resources, including Lexis-Nexis, Westlaw, and CALI
- East Lansing - Michigan State University College of Law Library
MSU Law Library is a convenient and quiet place to study that houses over 260,000 volumes, including all the reference materials and computer facilities you will need to research and study the law.
- Lansing - Thomas M. Cooley Law School Library
Over 550,000 volumes and volume equivalents (microform) with an annual growth rate of over 16,000 volumes. Multiple copies of titles used for required courses are purchased to accommodate student use. Purchase suggestions may be made through the COOLCAT.
Michigan Academic Libraries
- Albion College Library
- Alma College Library
- Andrews University Library
- Baker College Library
- Calvin College Library
- Central Michigan University Library
- Delta College Library
- Eastern Michigan University Library
- Ferris State University Library
- Grand Valley State University Library
- Hillsdale College Library
- Hope College Library
- Kalamazoo College Library
- Lake Superior State University Library
- Michigan State University Library
- Michigan Technological University Library
- Northern Michigan University Library
- Oakland University Library
- Saginaw Valley State University Library
- University of Michigan Library
- Wayne State University Library
- Western Michigan State University Library