Johns Creek, GA Lawyers and Law Firms

Johns Creek, Georgia Attorneys

Law Firm in Sandy Springs: William C. Head, PC

William C. Head, PC

Serving Johns Creek, GA
Bubba Head-The #1 Rated DUI Attorney in GA – Atlanta DUI Lawyer
Phone(404) 567-5515 or (888) 384-4323

William C. Head, PC is known as the only lawyer to be named to top DUI lawyer in America by the National College of DUI Defense, in 2003. He is the author of 12 DUI defense books and has represented over 15,000 clients. Four metro Atlanta area offices in Georgia, Attorney “Bubba” Head helps clients...

Law Firm's Overview  ArticlesVideosFree ConsultationCredit Cards
  • Davidson, Fuller & Sloan, L.L.P.

    Johns Creek, GA 30097

    Personal Injury Lawyers

    Phone (770) 622-4700

    Davidson, Fuller & Sloan, L.L.P. handle Personal Injury and Business cases in north Atlanta, GA. Call our attorneys at 770-622-4700 today.

  • Tannen Law Group, LLC

    Johns Creek, GA 30097

    Divorce Attorney in Johns Creek, Georgia

    Phone (770) 395-9147

    David Tannen provides capable, caring and cost effective family law services to the metro-Atlanta, Georgia area. He understands that divorce, child custody and other domestic disputes are some of the most difficult experiences anyone endures. The things most dear - family, home and finances - are...

  • Veal Intellectual Property, LLC

    Johns Creek, GA 30097

    Trademark Registration Attorney in Johns Creek, GA

    Phone (678) 653-4758

    We provide cost effective patent and trademark application and prosecution services to inventors and businesses of all sizes.

  • Weissman, Nowack, Curry & Wilco, PC

    Johns Creek, GA 30097

    Georgia Real Estate and Litigation Lawyers

    Phone (404) 279-4055

    Weissman, Nowack, Curry & Wilco is nationally recognized for its extensive real estate, community association and litigation practices. Founded in 1991, the firm’s leaders have pioneered, on behalf of their various clients, both the creation and on-going representation of condominium, mixed-use,...

Find a Lawyer

Find a Local Lawyer