Mr. Gerard Lynch
AttorneyGerard Lynch, Attorney at Law
1314 Texas Avenue
Houston, Texas 77002
Attorney’s Profile* Gerard "Jerry" Lynch has practiced Social Security disability law since 1988, and has helped thousands win their benefits.
* He speaks fluent Spanish, graduating from high school in Central America.
* He has a degree in civil engineering from Marquette University and is a graduate of South Texas law school.
* He is admitted to Federal District Court in Southern District of Texas.
* He attended graduate school in clinical psychology, and has worked with AFDC and food stamp offices.
* Jerry is a past president of the Houston Bar Association's Social Security Law Section, and is a frequent lecturer to civic and legal groups.
* He has represented over 2000 Social Security Disability/SSI claimants.