Antitrust Institute 2012: Developments & Hot Topics
June 18, 2012 - June 19, 2012
CLE - Live Seminar
Reinvigorated antitrust enforcement has resulted in changes to critical areas of antitrust law, from mergers to resale price maintenance, and cartels to price discrimination. In addition, 2011 was an extraordinarily rich year for antitrust law and sports, with lockouts impacting the NFL and NBA. Hear from leading antitrust practitioners, senior government officials, and state regulators about how to manage these changes. Whether you are a seasoned antitrust practitioner or just a beginner, this program will equip you with the knowledge and practice tips you can rely on daily.
- Clear exposition of important recent decisions and new developments
- Determining when it’s possible to require exclusive dealing
- Understanding the twists and turns of tying
- Practical risks of consumer class actions and private treble damages suits from competitors
- Discuss changes to H-S-R pre-merger notification process
- Impact of decisions in recent merger challenges
- New DOJ remedy guidelines
- What are the federal and state enforcement priorities?
- How is international antitrust enforcement shaping U.S. antitrust law?
- New topic! Antitrust issues in the NFL and NBA
Practising Law Institute
810 Seventh Avenue
New York, New York