Legal Jobs in Florida
Find Legal and Paralegal Employment Opportunities in Florida
Search your next legal or paralegal employment anywhere in Florida. We offer legal job opportunities posted by legal recruiters, law firms and general employers. The search is free of charge. Our job listings are updated on a regular basis.
Florida Legal Job Listings
Tallahassee, Florida, USAThe Community Advocate will perform extensive outreach to current and prospective clients and community organizations and assist with mobilization, field investigation, and advocacy. He or she will also assist the Center’s attorneys with case management and support, conduct research, and organize information. Outreach and organizing will involve substantial overnight travel.
• College degree or relevant work experience;
• One to two years’ experience working with and for socioeconomically disadvantaged populations including at-
risk youth, children with disabilities, and individuals involved in the criminal justice system;
• One to two years’ experience with community organizing, mobilizing or outreach;
• Fluency in Spanish or Creole a plus.
Tallahassee, Florida, USAThe Administrative Assistant will assist the Center’s attorneys and advocates with case management and provide support to the Center’s policy staff. This is a part time position of twenty (20) hours per week.
• 3 years administrative experience;
• Some college preferred;
• Computer proficiency is required;
• Fluency in Spanish/Creole is a plus;
• Familiarity with legislative process is a plus;
• Knowledge of Time Matters is a plus.
Tampa, Florida, USARef: 5482687