Legal Jobs in California
Find Legal and Paralegal Employment Opportunities in California
Search your next legal or paralegal employment anywhere in California. We offer legal job opportunities posted by legal recruiters, law firms and general employers. The search is free of charge. Our job listings are updated on a regular basis.
California Legal Job Listings
Sacramento, California, USAUnder the general guidance of General Counsel, this position provides professional legal services, assistance and advice to association stakeholders and reviews CSBA board policy and regulations. Provides legal guidance for the ELA by initiating and supporting litigation cases and issues of statewide significance to CA stakeholders, including review of proposed legislation and CSBA policy briefs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Juris Doctorate from an accredited school of law.
• Licensed to practice law and member of the California State Bar.
• One to three years of legal experience.
• Two to three years of education law experience preferred.
• One to two years of litigation experience preferred.
Santa Ana, California, USAWHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION?
The Hartford's Staff Law Office located in Santa Ana, CA is seeking an experienced full time litigation paralegal to support attorneys handling general liability, auto, tort and subrogation matters throughout the State.
- Minimum of 5 years tort paralegal experience
- Paralegal Certificate
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel experience
- Excellent organization, communication and analytical skills
- Willingness and ability to learn internal, paperless document system.
Brea, California, USAWHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION?
The Staff Legal Operations Team Leader will partner with Managing Attorney in the administration and operations of the law office(s) and/or workgroup(s). He or she will provide leadership and direct supervision of the support staff, for the office(s) and/or workgroup(s) overseen by the Managing Attorney which includes work assignments of attorney ...
Qualified applicants will possess the following:
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory or management experience.
-Experience working in a workers compensation law office strongly preferred.
- Superior change management skills.
- Litigation experience and experience with electronic document management strongly preferred.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft o...
Los Angeles, California, USAWHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION?
We are a staff counsel for an insurance company in need of an experienced senior legal litigation secretary to provide support to multiple Attorneys on complex tort cases. The position supports attorneys who work in the Staff Legal Office located in downtown Los Angeles. This is a fast paced environment handling complex general liability and auto ...
-Personal injury experience required
-Trial experience is required
-Successful candidates will have experience in discovery preparation and production,
maintenance of Outlook calendars, data maintenance, client/claim/home office contact
-Strong written and verbal communication skills