Premium Listing on HG.org
Why Choose a Premium Listing?
Where Your Premium Listing Appears
What Your Premium Listing Includes
List Your Firm
Example of a Premium Listing
Compare Basic Listing and Premium Listing
A Premium Listing is only US$195/year for law firms with up to 10 attorneys and 1 office. That's just $0.53 per day! Annual Pricing
Here are a few more privileges Premium subscribers enjoy:
Your listing information will be posted on our directory (Example: Family Law Illinois) based on location, practice areas, firm and attorney name(s), and legal articles published on our site by your law firm. Subsequently, thanks to HG.org's powerful search engine, each word or group of words entered relating to these fields, will result in your Premium Listing appearing in the search results.
*Please note, your Premium Listing will appear in the directories of the city (or cities) and state/country where your paid office(s) are physically located, and for your firms's areas of practice which you select in your Listing Form.
When you first subscribe (and again when you renew your Premium Listing), your Premium Listing will appear as follows:
- At the beginning of your country's directory for all lawyers/law firms.
- At the beginning of your state's directory for all lawyers/law firms. (*US only).
- At the beginning of your city's directory for all lawyers/law firms.
- Near the beginning of the applicable directories for your practice areas in the city where your office is physically located.
editorial service is included in the cost of your listing.
Specific areas your listing includes:
1. Law Firm Name, Contact Information, Email Address, Website, Phone and Fax Numbers.
2. Listing Title - The title of your listing will help prospective clients understand the core business of your firm (Example: "Criminal Defense Attorneys in Houston, Texas"). It will also appear on the local directory. If you use a generic d/b/a, the title may reflect this d/b/a name.
3. Your Logo or Photo - Your logo or photo will be posted at the top of your listing and will be linked to your website home page.
4. Your Law Firm's Location - A Google Map of your office location so prospective clients can quickly find your office.
5. Links to Your Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube - You can take advantage of the promotional aspects of social networking at no additional cost.
6. Office Listings - A Premium Listing includes a full listing for one office. You may add additional offices to your Premium Listing for $100/year, per additional office. (Example of an additional office listing).
7. Fast Facts About Your Firm - These include other informational facts about your firm, such as free consultation, contingency fee cases accepted, credit card payments accepted, languages spoken at your firm, and the year your firm was established.
8. Your Articles on HG.org - Each of your articles will be linked automatically to your listing and include your website url, offering additional exposure to your publications and firm (Example). You may also include Google authorship via a link to your Google+ account. For information on how to take advantage of this feature, see Articles.
9. Your Law Firm's Videos - Post all your videos at no extra cost (Example). For information on how to take advantage of this feature, see Videos.
10. Your Firm Description - You can present unlimited information about your firm, services and experience to describe what your firm has to offer to prospective clients.
11. Video Introduction of Your Law Firm - Video is eye-catching, dynamic and hugely popular. It gives your clients a personal connection to you and your firm. If you have a promotional video for your law firm, it will be featured prominently on your Premium Listing.
12. Your Practice Areas - Your Premium Listing includes up to 50 areas of practice and there are 260 to choose from. Your Premium Listing will appear on the local practice area directory for each practice area you select.
13. Practice Area Descriptions - Provide brief descriptions of your primary practice areas so potential clients can understand your firm's specialties.
14. Law Firm Affiliations - You may list all your law firm affiliations, which enhances the professionalism of your firm.
15. Attorney Profiles - A Premium Listing includes a full profile for one attorney in your firm (Example of an Attorney Profile).
16. Links to Your Website - Potential clients may access your website and its applicable pages from your Premium Listing.
Example of a Premium Listing
After listing your firm, updates of your listing are free and unlimited.
HG.org is one of the most affordable and comprehensive advertising opportunities on the Internet today. A full Premium Listing costs only $195/year for law firms with up to 10 attorneys and 1 office. Premium Listing prices are automatically calculated on the number of attorneys and offices you indicate in your registration form. Please see Invoicing for Additional Offices and/or Attorneys for more information.
Each additional office is $100/year, per office in addition to the Premium Listing price. Each paid office listing appears in the directories of the cities where your offices are located. You can purchase additional office listings from your HG.org account at anytime. See pricing below.
The listing price will increase based on the number of lawyers worldwide for the firm following the price list below.
11 to 20 Attorneys - US$295
21 to 30 Attorneys - US$395
31 to 40 Attorneys - US$495
41 to 50 Attorneys - US$595
61 to 70 Attorneys - US$795
71 to 80 Attorneys - US$895
81 to 100 Attorneys - US$995
101 to 125 Attorneys - US$1095
151 to 200 Attorneys - US$1295
201 to 300 Attorneys - US$1395
301 to 400 Attorneys - US$1495
401+ Attorneys - US$1595
Each additional office is $100/year in addition of the premium listing price.
For example, a law firm with 38 lawyers and 3 offices, will pay $495 + $200 a year
You may include only one website (one root domain) per Premium Listing, plus your blog if it has a different root domain. However, the More Information section at the bottom of your Premium Listing does allow you to include different pages of your single website (areas of practice, articles, etc). Learn more.
To add your law firm to our directory with a Premium Listing, and start attracting more customers, please click on the button below. Your Premium Listing will be online upon payment, subject to review by our team. Our goal is to keep our directory accurate and informative. HG.org provides legal information to visitors worldwide. When creating your listing, please do not copy/paste from your website; instead, we invite you to post unique and original content. We reserve the right to remove any duplicate content from our site. Please take a moment to read our editorial guidelines.