Worldwide Law Training Calendar
Jun 19, 2017
This course will provide an introduction to the regulation and supervision of financial markets in the European Union.
Scope of financial market regulation in the European Union
The European supervisory architecture (EBA, ESMA & EIOPA), the Single Supervisory Mechanism and the role of the ECB
Crisis management for financial institutions in the EU: recovery ...
Jun 26, 2017
This course will provide a thorough introduction to European intellectual property law.
* EU and international legal framework
* Trade marks and designs
* Geographical indications
* Copyright and the digital age
* Patent law and litigation
* Intellectual property exhaustion
* Intellectual property licensing
* Cross border litigation and enfo...
Jun 26, 2017
The purpose of this course is to introduce lawyers to the law and practice of mediation, alternative dispute resolution (ADR) and online dispute resolution (ODR).
- Legal framework of cross-border mediation, ADR & ODR
- Mediation in practice: key features and techniques
- Applying core mediation skills
- Mediation advocacy
- The role of the lawyer, t...
Jul 3, 2017
The purpose of this course is to provide a thorough introduction to European labour law.
- Free movement of workers
- Posting of workers
- European fundamental social rights
- Part-time, fixed-term and temporary agency work
- Equality and non-discrimination
- Transfer of undertakings
- Collective dismissals
- Information and consultation rig...