Worldwide Law Training Calendar
Apr 3, 2017
Brussels, BelgiumIn the last years the European Commission adopted some rules that should facilitate the granting of aid measures by Member States in support of research, development and innovation (R&D&I) activities.
The R&D&I state aid Framework sets out the rules under which Member States can grant state aid to companies to carry out R&D&I activities. Moreover, the scope of measures that no longer need t...
Jun 26, 2017
The purpose of this course is to introduce lawyers to the law and practice of mediation, alternative dispute resolution (ADR) and online dispute resolution (ODR).
- Legal framework of cross-border mediation, ADR & ODR
- Mediation in practice: key features and techniques
- Applying core mediation skills
- Mediation advocacy
- The role of the lawyer, t...
Jul 3, 2017
The purpose of this course is to provide a thorough introduction to European labour law.
- Free movement of workers
- Posting of workers
- European fundamental social rights
- Part-time, fixed-term and temporary agency work
- Equality and non-discrimination
- Transfer of undertakings
- Collective dismissals
- Information and consultation rig...