Divorce & Family Law Attorney Focusing on High Asset in Houston, Texas

John K. Grubb & Associates, P.C.

4550 Post Oak Pl Dr

Houston, Texas 77027

Phone(713) 877-8800

Law Firm Overview

Family law attorney John K. Grubb is board certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization with an MBA in accounting and finance. John K. Grubb has received a number of accolades over his 30-plus year career, including the Martindale-Hubbell highest possible ďAVĒ rating for

Areas of Law

Articles Published by John K. Grubb & Associates, P.C.

 Iím Getting Divorced, What Do I Do with the Credit Cards?

A common question that is received is what happens to credit card debt when you get a divorce.

Read Article

Find a Lawyer

Find a Local Lawyer