Full-Service Law Firm in Cairo, Egypt
The Egyptian Law Firm
Behind Ain Shams University, Abbasiya
The Egyptian Law Firm OverviewThe Egyptian Law Firm is a general practice firm located in Cairo that offers a variety of legal services for businesses, corporations, individuals, and families in Egypt and around the world. Practice areas include criminal and civil law, intellectual property, family law, contracts and agreements, business law, litigation and commercial arbitration, and more.
Founding lawyers Mr. Gamaluddin M. Hamam and Mr. Yaser Gamaluddin Hamam, as well as the firm’s other attorneys and advisors, have many decades of combined legal experience. With commitment to the highest standards of ethical practice and professional integrity, they provide services in English and Arabic languages.
Established in 2000, The Egyptian Law Firm offers knowledgeable and skilled counsel, along with assertive representation and dedicated advocacy for clients’ legal needs.
Year this Office was Established: 2000
Languages: Arabic, English.
The Egyptian Law Firm Areas of Law
Additional Areas of Law: Preparation of Contracts & Companies By-laws; Registration of National & Foreign Companies & Branches; Advocacy Before all Courts; Registration and Renewal of Designs; Industrial Models; Utility Models; Debt Collection; Compensation Cases; Commercial Agencies; Real Estate Registration; Commercial Arbitration; Labor; Negotiable Instruments; Penal Cases; Telecom and Communication; International Debt Collection; Products Registration in the (GOEIC); Division of Inheritances; Obtaining Working Visas for the Foreign Employees.
The Egyptian Law Firm Areas of Law Description
The Egyptian Law Firm provides the following legal services:
- Legal consultation; Preparation of contracts and companies by-laws; Registration of national and foreign companies.
- Intellectual Property: Legal consultations, registration and renewal of trademarks, patents, designs, industrial models, utility models and copyrights, and in general all intellectual property rights in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- International Representation: We can also represent our clients in all legal matters through our associate offices in Alexandria, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, All Arabian Gulf Countries, Jordan, Syria, Greece and China.
- We can also help you with the following legal matters:
• Family Law & Family Cases
• Debt Collection
• Compensation Cases
• Commercial Arbitration Cases
• Maritime Cases (Alexandria Branch)
• Commercial Agencies
• Legal Translations
• Real Estate Registration
• Service of Legal Documents
Mr. Gamaluddin Mahmoud Hamam
Employment, Family Law, Intellectual Property
Mr. Yaser Gamaluddin Mahmoud Hamam
Arbitration, Banking and Finance, Business Formation, Business Law, Commercial Law
Mr. Mamdoh Farghaly Kasem
Discrimination, Family Law, International Law
The Egyptian Law Firm Affiliations
- Arab Lawyers Union (ALU)
- International Trademark Association
- International Lawyers Network (AEA)
- International Bar Association
More Information on The Egyptian Law FirmAbout Egyptian Law Firm
The Egyptian Law Firm Services
The Egyptian Law Firm Blog