Utah Bar Associations
Utah Bar Associations - Statewide
- Utah State Bar, Salt Lake City
645 S. 200 East, Salt Lake City 84111, Phone: (801) 531-9077 CLE
- Federal Bar Association - Utah Chapter, Salt Lake City
- Utah Minority Bar Association (UMBA), Salt Lake City
Founded in 1991, UMBA strives to promote diversity and address issues that impact people of color, especially within the legal community.
Utah Bar Associations - Local
- Park City Bar Association, Park City
- Salt Lake County Bar Association (SLCBA), Salt Lake City
The Salt Lake County Bar is open to all attorneys practicing in Salt Lake County. The mission of the Salt Lake County Bar is to provide continuing legal education programs to attorneys in Salt Lake County, to provide an organized means of communication and social interaction among the practicing attorneys in Salt Lake County, to sponsor law related activities, programs, and services for the benefit of the community, to improve public awareness of the Judicial system and the role of the legal profession within that system, and to serve the general welfare of attorneys in Salt Lake County.
- Southern Utah Bar Association, St. George