Automotive Lawyers in the USA
Automotive Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Automotive - Recent Legal Articles
- What To Do If You Have No Car Insurance and You Get Into an Accident in New York
If you don’t have required car insurance, you face possible legal penalties in an accident—even if it wasn’t your fault. Driving without required car insurance in New York is a criminal offense.
- Ford to Petition Regulators to Avoid Recall of Vehicles With Defective Airbags
The petition would let Ford to continue analyzing the inflators for defects.
- Accidents and Student Drivers: Who’s Responsible?
Everyone on the road has been a new driver at one point or another. Anyone who's ever been behind the wheel had to learn how to drive before they could have the experience necessary to navigate the distractions and obstacles that exist on roadways every day. Unfortunately, accidents do happen, and sometimes, they occur when new drivers are still students -- accompanied by their instructors.
- Safety of Self-Driving Cars - Proposed Legislation
Republicans have proposed legislation for self-driving cars, which they believe will significantly reduce the number of car fatalities.
- GM Faces Class Action Lawsuit Over Alleged Emissions Cheating on Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Trucks
A class action lawsuit has been filed against General Motors accusing the company of installing an diesel emissions "defeat device" on thousands of Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks. GM is the latest automaker to face allegations of emissions cheating, following earlier lawsuits filed against Volkswagen, Audi, and Chrysler.
- What Are First Party Benefits and How Do I Get Them after a Motor Vehicle Accident?
So, you’ve been in a motor vehicle accident and been injured. Now what? What do you do about your medical bills? What about your lost wages? What about the damage to your vehicle? These are important questions that demand answers.
- "...and She Faked the Injury!"
Insurance adjusters will look for any sign of weakness in the value of a personal injury case.
- Raising Awareness about Faulty Takata Airbags
The list of recalled cars containing the defective airbags is expected to grow as time goes on.
- Nissan Facing $231 Million Lawsuit Over Defective Brakes
Nissan North American is facing a $231 million lawsuit for allegedly withholding information from the public about a potentially deadly auto defect. Plaintiffs in the case claim the company knew about defective brakes in its Infinity sport utility vehicle (SUV) and other vehicles, but did nothing. The same defect is being blamed for a fatal car accident that claimed three lives.
- Taking Legal Action after a Car Accident
Car accidents can have devastating medical and financial consequences. Whether you are recovering from an injury, paying exorbitant medical bills, or having your car repaired or replaced, these consequences can be a drain on you and your resources. However, if you take legal action, you may be able to recover damages to help you through this difficult time.