Defective Drugs Lawyers in the USA
Defective Drugs Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Defective Drugs - Recent Legal Articles
- Xarelto Lawsuit Alleges Pharma Companies Rigged Clinical Trials
The Xarelto clinical trial results were compared to a Warfarin study that was mishandled in Eastern Europe.
- Drug Side Effects: Researchers Question Efficacy of Abilify to Treat Depression
Researchers found that side effects attributed to the drug dwarf the slight benefit to treating depression.
- Failure to Disclose Rare and Serious Side Effects of a Prescribed Medication
Every year individuals are injured by prescription medications that they use to treat another condition. Injured victims may consider seeking monetary compensation for the damages that they sustained because of these drugs. However, it is important that they understand the steps leading up to a lawsuit and whether they have a viable claim.
- Proton Pump Inhibitors Linked to Higher Risk of Death
Studies conducted have suggested that the risk of death has increased due to some heartburn drugs.
- Yaz Settlement Recipients the Target of Green Dot Debit Card Scam
Claiming to be from a settlement center, con-artists tell Yaz victims to send money to receive their settlements back.
- Johnson & Johnson Appeals $48 Million Verdict Awarded in Motrin Case
The company is claiming that Motrin is not dangerous and cannot be held liable for failing to warn consumers.
- AbbVie Hit With $15 Million Jury Verdict in Depakote Spina Bifida Case
Plaintiff claims the child’s spina bifida was due to his mother taking Depakote during her pregnancy.
- Xarelto Makers Failure to Warn of an Allegedly Known Risk
Attorneys for the victims claim that Janssen and Bayer concealed information on the label.
- Clinical Trials Link Invokana to Amputation Risk
The FDA is ordering Johnson & Johnson to add a boxed warning regarding these clinical trials.
- Invokana Lawsuits Will Be Heard in Federal Court
These lawsuits against the makers of the diabetes drug claim that it was the cause of their kidney failure.