Defective Drugs Lawyers in the USA
Defective Drugs Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Defective Drugs - Recent Legal Articles
- Proton Pump Inhibitors Linked to Higher Risk of Death
Studies conducted have suggested that the risk of death has increased due to some heartburn drugs.
- Yaz Settlement Recipients the Target of Green Dot Debit Card Scam
Claiming to be from a settlement center, con-artists tell Yaz victims to send money to receive their settlements back.
- Johnson & Johnson Appeals $48 Million Verdict Awarded in Motrin Case
The company is claiming that Motrin is not dangerous and cannot be held liable for failing to warn consumers.
- AbbVie Hit With $15 Million Jury Verdict in Depakote Spina Bifida Case
Plaintiff claims the child’s spina bifida was due to his mother taking Depakote during her pregnancy.
- Xarelto Makers Failure to Warn of an Allegedly Known Risk
Attorneys for the victims claim that Janssen and Bayer concealed information on the label.
- Clinical Trials Link Invokana to Amputation Risk
The FDA is ordering Johnson & Johnson to add a boxed warning regarding these clinical trials.
- Invokana Lawsuits Will Be Heard in Federal Court
These lawsuits against the makers of the diabetes drug claim that it was the cause of their kidney failure.
- Sixth Risperdal Lawsuit Settled After Several Large Jury Awards
The plaintiff alleges that the drug Risperdal was responsible for his gynecomastia.
- Xarelto Trials Set to Begin in February 2017
All the lawsuits filed against the Xarelto manufacturers claim that they have suffered serious or life threatening side effects from the drug.
- Medical Malpractice Cases Involving the Impact of Testosterone on Intellectual Functioning
Testosterone has been linked with heart attack and disease risks that could lead to serious injury or death. Every single male that consumes this product has a chance of danger at some level, but there tends to be a higher possibility for harm in those younger than 65 years of age.