Defective Products Lawyers in the USA
Defective Products Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Defective Products - Recent Legal Articles
- Los Angeles Jury Awards $417 Million to Talc Victim
The victim alleged that Johnson & Johnson knew the risks of using talcum powder and failed to warn consumers.
- Lithium Battery Fire on Airline Flight Raises Concerns
An increase of incidents involving faulty lithium batteries also increases dangers in air travel.
- GPS App Failed to Warn of Road Situation - Can I Sue for Damage to Vehicle?
Every day millions of Americans rely on GPS apps to get them to where they need to go. Most often, drivers arrive at their destination unscathed. However, in some situations, drivers may listen to their GPS apps to their detriment, possibly getting in a crash when following directions literally or sustaining damage when the app fails to warn of low clearance.
- Lawsuit Filed in Tennessee Over Defective Ethicon Hernia Mesh
The plaintiff claims that complications with the mesh lead caused his severe page and permanent injuries.
- Ford to Petition Regulators to Avoid Recall of Vehicles With Defective Airbags
The petition would let Ford to continue analyzing the inflators for defects.
- Was Your Construction Site Accident Caused by Defective Equipment?
If you have been involved in a construction site accident, do you know the reason why the accident occurred? It could have been faulty equipment.
- What Types of Damages Do Product Liability Cases Recover?
Serious medical issues and debilitating complications can result from product malfunctions and faulty equipment. These circumstances can put individuals immediately out of work and drain their financial assets. They can also cause immense pain and suffering and loss of consortium with their spouse.
- Monsantoís Roundup Weed Killer: Woman's Lawsuit Alleges It Caused Her Cancer
This woman is among 800 more claiming that the chemical glyphosate in Roundup lead to cancer and other harmful side effects.
- Harley-Davidson Motorcycles Recalled for Oil Defect
Accidents on the road arenít always caused by other drivers or vehicles. Sometimes, defective products are to blame. Defective products can cause serious injuries and even death.
- Expert Witness Explains Defective Brakes and Product Liability Standards
Defective brakes and other machine malfunctions within vehicles is serious for drivers and passengers. When injury or death is the result of these complications, it is important to hire an expert witness that is able to explain the standards for product liability and why these incidents are important in the courtroom.