Defective Products Lawyers in the USA
Defective Products Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Defective Products - Recent Legal Articles
- Forensic Computer Expert Witness Discuss Unintended Airbag Deployment
When during a crash an airbag deploys, this is normal, but when the driver has no incident or anything even remotely resembling a problem that the airbag goes off, this is a large issue. The forensic computer expert may have more details and could remove confusion in these matters for the court so that the victim may face a greater chance of successfully arguing his or her case.
- Missouri Judge Upholds $110 Verdict in Talcum Powder Ovarian Cancer Lawsuit
Across the country, women who believe their Ovarian Cancer was caused by decades of Talcum Powder use, are filing lawsuits.
- The Lemon Law-Personal Injury Attorney Advantage
Every now and then, one of our Lemon Law clients also becomes a Personal Injury client. Itís unfortunate because, most often, this happens because the defect that made their car or truck unsafe ended up causing a wreck. This isnít always the case, though it does happen regularly. But letís take a step back and look at why hiring one law firm that handles both types of claims is a practical move.
- Contraceptives Crossing the Border and the Legal Hurdles
It is when contraceptives become purchasable over the counter that crossing the borders of the country could lead to legal complications in selling and giving these items to others. The legal hurdles the nation may face in loss of sales or difficulty in maintaining laws when a person crosses the border could cause other impacts to business and the legal system.
- Survivors of Ovarian Cancer Victim Seek Review after Court Tosses $72 Million Jury Verdict
Due to limitations on where liability lawsuits can be filed, the jury verdict was tossed out by a Missouri appellate court.
- Johnson & Johnson Hit with Talcum Powder Lawsuit in Connecticut
A wrongful death lawsuit was brought against Johnson & Johnson by the family of a woman who died of cancer.
- Abbott Faces Class Action Lawsuit Over Defective St. Jude Defibrillators
The lawsuit alleges that the company knowingly failed to report the defects in the device.
- Self-Driving Cars Permitted in New York and What Happens if They Cause an Accident
Vehicles with self-driving capabilities may exist and drive many individuals to various locations throughout the United States, and this includes New York. However, there are sometimes severe negative consequences when an accident occurs with these cars due to no human driver affecting the travel.
- Los Angeles Jury Awards $417 Million to Talc Victim
The victim alleged that Johnson & Johnson knew the risks of using talcum powder and failed to warn consumers.
- Lithium Battery Fire on Airline Flight Raises Concerns
An increase of incidents involving faulty lithium batteries also increases dangers in air travel.