Defective Products Lawyers in the USA
Defective Products Lawyers in the USA Other Countries
All Articles »Defective Products - Recent Legal Articles
- Ford to Petition Regulators to Avoid Recall of Vehicles With Defective Airbags
The petition would let Ford to continue analyzing the inflators for defects.
- Was Your Construction Site Accident Caused by Defective Equipment?
If you have been involved in a construction site accident, do you know the reason why the accident occurred? It could have been faulty equipment.
- What Types of Damages Do Product Liability Cases Recover?
Serious medical issues and debilitating complications can result from product malfunctions and faulty equipment. These circumstances can put individuals immediately out of work and drain their financial assets. They can also cause immense pain and suffering and loss of consortium with their spouse.
- Monsantoís Roundup Weed Killer: Woman's Lawsuit Alleges It Caused Her Cancer
This woman is among 800 more claiming that the chemical glyphosate in Roundup lead to cancer and other harmful side effects.
- Harley-Davidson Motorcycles Recalled for Oil Defect
Accidents on the road arenít always caused by other drivers or vehicles. Sometimes, defective products are to blame. Defective products can cause serious injuries and even death.
- Expert Witness Explains Defective Brakes and Product Liability Standards
Defective brakes and other machine malfunctions within vehicles is serious for drivers and passengers. When injury or death is the result of these complications, it is important to hire an expert witness that is able to explain the standards for product liability and why these incidents are important in the courtroom.
- $417 Million Verdict in Talc Lawsuit
In the largest verdict yet to date, a jury awarded a plaintiff $417 million in punitive and compensatory damages against Johnson & Johnson.
- Home Depot Fined for Selling Dangerous Products
Congress established the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) in 1972 to protect consumers from dangerous household products.
- Common Questions that Arise after a Slip and Fall Accident
One of the most common types of cases personal injury lawyers handle are Slip and Falls. To address confusion that people may have while determining if they have a case or not, here are some of the questions and that we often receive in our South Carolina practice.
- Proton Pump Inhibitors Linked to Higher Risk of Death
Studies conducted have suggested that the risk of death has increased due to some heartburn drugs.